• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norm Macdonald Outs Stephen Merchant as a Pedophile

CowManager

Forum Clout
I’ll say it again, this dude responds to all trolls,

I left a comment on a show he did a guest spot on, hosted on Odysee.com, and the dude responded to me

He has a reddit account and responds to people earnestly

His podcast persona is a huge act (obviously)

But I like what he’s doing with his show, it’s different
lmao i remember when i said his show is garbage on a different show that he was on and he responded to me saying "have you even watched my show?" or something like that

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
lmao i remember when i said his show is garbage on a different show that he was on and he responded to me saying "have you even watched my show?" or something like that

that happened to me as well, he always responds to comments because he is always searching for what people are saying about it

its funny that no one talks about him because he’s nawt funneh

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I’ll say it again, this dude responds to all trolls,

I left a comment on a show he did a guest spot on, hosted on Odysee.com, and the dude responded to me

He has a reddit account and responds to people earnestly

His podcast persona is a huge act (obviously)

But I like what he’s doing with his show, it’s different

Why did you have to login to a different account to tell us you liked the Howard cosplayer and his BUSY little studio?

Just stand like a man and say it.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I did watch this a while back, albeit with a good bit of skipping, decided against sharing it here 'cus 3 hours, etc.

I do think he's aware of this place & might lurk. Might be a coincidence but a week after I mentioned sending a ton of sand / aggregate to Rick, he sent 250kg cement to Mersh
its his money etc. but any time someone wasting food for a prank its automatically naht funny, he must have wasted like 1k on food to prank Mersh

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
that happened to me as well, he always responds to comments because he is always searching for what people are saying about it

its funny that no one talks about him because he’s nawt funneh
if you folks think his show was bad its worse now since he doesnt do them regularly anymore, when he does its him and his fans raiding some discord and call it a show

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
Did anyone notice during Smerch's appearance on NML, that he was quite standoffish about any references to The Office? Whenever Norm or Adam asked him a question about the show or discussed their favourite jokes, he was completely indifferent. I'm sure at one point he even responded "Does anyone care about this? Isn't it boring?" I get that maybe he's sick of talking about the show but it's what put him and Gervais on the map. Bit strange.