• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norm Macdonald Outs Stephen Merchant as a Pedophile

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Three hours of some lonely creep "analyzing" footage? Three hours of him reading into nothing and then acting like he's discovered some genius ploy by a guy who can't deny it? This guy acting as if Norm MacDonald is sending out messages that only he can discover. How about fuck off.

This is a peek at legitimate mental illness. This guy is going to rape somebody and say that Norm MacDonald told him to do it.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I tried giving this guy a watch last year because of some mersh video, but it wasn't clicking with me. From what I can tell, most YouTube channels dedicated to lolcows or internet drama are one mistake away from having their audience turn on them and then becoming a lolcow themselves (ex. Ethan Ralph, mersh, etc,)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Three hours of some lonely creep "analyzing" footage? Three hours of him reading into nothing and then acting like he's discovered some genius ploy by a guy who can't deny it? This guy acting as if Norm MacDonald is sending out messages that only he can discover. How about fuck off.

This is a peek at legitimate mental illness. This guy is going to rape somebody and say that Norm MacDonald told him to do it.

I tried giving this guy a watch last year because of some mersh video, but it wasn't clicking with me.

I can't get over how this little faggot sees himself as Howard Stern, dresses like him, sits in a little room like him, tries to act like him.

It's like opening a burger joint and making your mascot a red & yellow clown. Is he fucking serious

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I’ll say it again, this dude responds to all trolls,

I left a comment on a show he did a guest spot on, hosted on Odysee.com, and the dude responded to me

He has a reddit account and responds to people earnestly

His podcast persona is a huge act (obviously)

But I like what he’s doing with his show, it’s different

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I’ll say it again, this dude responds to all trolls,

I left a comment on a show he did a guest spot on, hosted on Odysee.com, and the dude responded to me

He has a reddit account and responds to people earnestly

His podcast persona is a huge act (obviously)

It was. Way back. But, like most. Thin skinned.

The couch surfer Mersh is another example.

DMAN

Forum Clout

He's really no different than Red Bar or even Mersh. The only difference I see is he toils over the graphics himself. (just like he sits in the room by himself and talks to himself, even obviously controls the camera himself)

This guy is Razorfist without a girlfriend

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
He's really no different than Red Bar or even Mersh. The only difference I see is he toils over the graphics himself. (just like he sits in the room by himself and talks to himself, even obviously controls the camera himself)

This guy is Razorfist without a girlfriend

Gotta disagree with you,

I hate defending jesse cause he’s pretty insufferable, but he puts a lot of work into his show

Him cat-fishing Mersh’s cohost because he couldnt get to Mersh is one of the most brutal things ive ever listened to. it lead to royce’s wife quitting their “hippo juice” show

i dont wanna defend him anymore, but he is a trust fund kid who uses his money to mess with people online in a way I can appreciate

he was there when chris chan got arrested, filming ethan ralph filming chris chan

if he didnt work so hard on being “weird” and “scary” he would be a lot easier to digest

he has some kinda chip on his shoulder, i think its from being a failed stand up, like redbar

DMAN

Forum Clout
he is a trust fund kid who uses his money to mess with people online

Yeah I get the gist, I don't think it's funny because he's very obviously a rich kid who thinks he's funny and can buy himself Howard Stern's role.

Mommy and daddy's money went into the bisexual vaporwave lighting and "set" that they all act like they invented.

I've seen him do a few decent pranks. Maybe he'd be a good idea guy / writer for someone with actual talent.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Are you subbed to the pizza fun?

Jesse used to bitch about the "on a forum" because you can easily steal his premium content by linking the unlisted YouTube viqeo

Now he doesn't do anything on regular other than being a Uber eat driver

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Are you subbed to the pizza fun?

Jesse used to bitch about the "on a forum" because you can easily steal his premium content by linking the unlisted YouTube viqeo

Now he doesn't do anything on regular other than being a Uber eat driver

naw, I may subscribe one day to pirate all his nonsense

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
naw, I may subscribe one day to pirate all his nonsense
If you do please pm/post about it maybe I can help you steal all that for fella brothermen

He had so many great content back when he had his main YouTube channel, like baiting retards on cave list with free iPods etc.

Not liking his new shit fucking with online retards like Ethan, he can't even make fun of mush mouth sayonz at this point cause his views are way lower