• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

None of that happened

Forum Clout
wasn't the Costa Rica trip live-tweeted and literally nothing happened to his property whatsoever? still waiting for him to share the "dozens" of videos of people trespassing on his property

The Hooligan's fire was probably an insurance scam too, surprised he didn't blame it on people calling him fat online
I think he went to Costa Rica unannounced and then once he got back he pretended that he was in CR while in Milwaukee.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
AE54F70F-FA3F-4DC1-A818-83DC8C5987AA.jpeg

Pinocchio but every time he tells a lie his head bloats larger

Username

Forum Clout
I think he went to Costa Rica unannounced and then once he got back he pretended that he was in CR while in Milwaukee.
So he wanted an atalker to burn down the house with him and his fridge wife inside?

Also when he went on that gay stalking podcast he said we’re a few basement dwelling losers and he’s not afraid of us cos he’s eight feet tall and he’s practically a UFC fighter. Which is it Pat? It can only choose one, it can’t be both.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
wasn't the Costa Rica trip live-tweeted and literally nothing happened to his property whatsoever? still waiting for him to share the "dozens" of videos of people trespassing on his property

The Hooligan's fire was probably an insurance scam too, surprised he didn't blame it on people calling him fat online
He pretended like "just got back from Costa Rica, here are the pictures" but they were staggered every few hours for the span of a week, almost as if he was posting them as he was taking them.

I'm sure this is the same shit, he's just in Vegas now but pretending he just got back.