• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No idea if this is old news or not but Nana bought the check. Addiction is no joke.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Nana doesn't want free speech. Every time he has had the slightest amount of moderation power over the years he suppresses speech and bans people for far more frivolous shit than he got banned for on Twitter. He wants everyone else to be moderated but wants free reign to a) rant about niggers b) inject himself into other peoples conversations with impunity

Despite being obsessed with social media, Nana still has the old media Boomer attitude that he should have extra special free speech because he is (was) a celebrity. The rest of us should shut up and pay attention to him. He can't stand that the internet will never work that way.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Imagine being a fat middle aged man and picking these two facts to describe yourself.

1669083102775.png

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I know it's addicting, but why? He's had a show to be able to get his thoughts out. Hell, Sirius was willing to let him rant about the blacks on air, and he had the compound shows to do that too. Now he doesn't have to worry about efffending people on his show either.

Why tweet so much? What sort of gratification do you get from this shit to the point of losing damn near everything in order to do so. I legitimately do not understand it.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I know it's addicting, but why? He's had a show to be able to get his thoughts out. Hell, Sirius was willing to let him rant about the blacks on air, and he had the compound shows to do that too. Now he doesn't have to worry about efffending people on his show either.

Why tweet so much? What sort of gratification do you get from this shit to the point of losing damn near everything in order to do so. I legitimately do not understand it.
If you look at her tweets, there’s a ton of plain ol’ retweets, which she doesn’t quote or have anything in particular to say. She also retweets the Libs and makes a sorry attempt to “own” them. Very rarely does Nana actually compose and tweet an original thought, which makes it all the more perplexing because it’s not really a “creative” outlet for her, in those regards.

Forum Clout

Old boomer fucks are addicted to arguing, he wants "muh leftists" to argue with him so he can teach those fags who's the boss and show his fanbase how quick witted and hilarious he is!

Every old boomer fuck genuinely believes they're the sharpest, baddest fucker on the planet. AntH's just one of the few who pissed away hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to prove it.