• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No I don't have any change, dipcunt

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Once you descend into the depths of drug addiction you realize none of these homeless people are down on their luck. They are universally either: addicts/alcoholics or scammers

There’s an Arab family that works a corner by me. I hate them all. They reuse signs. Yesterday it’s a guy with a sign that says “my three brothers and I no food”, but you can see the backside of it is the one his GF or wife usually uses that says “pregnant and two kids praise Jesus”

Hate Arabs so much
My buddy got mad at me for giving the Arab lady at his exit a couple dollars. “It’s in their religion to care for each other. She can get food at the church around the corner.” Plus I guess that’s like a full time racket for her: I forget what the sign said but I was kind of high and it made me feel bad.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
The only ones I run into are the obvious scammers, drug users or the mentally ill. Im convinced the stereotypical down on their luck homeless dont even exist.

I honestly want to know the number of homeless vets in America. I was in for 12 years and only knew of one, and even than, his dumb fucking ass was couch surfing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'm okay giving them a buck or two if they're honest. Don't come up on me doing the bird dance and then pretend you need money for food - there's always somewhere to get food. Either just ask with no explanation or say you're dope-sick or need a beer to calm your shakes or something.
I’d rather give a homeless guy a beer than a dollar.

G

There’s an intersection on my way to work that’s very popular for begging. I usually try not to make eye contact but if I do I just shake my head and they usually just move on. One time a guy yelled, “what! You ain’t got no quarters or nothin?” I literally had three pennies in my car. “I need money for my grand babies!” was another one. One dude does it once or twice a week at 6 in the morning while smoking a cig. Seems like an awful time to beg for an able bodied guy while people are on the way to work.
They don't accept pennies. I thought you were homeless? Not good enough for you? You ungrateful fuck.