• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No I don't have any change, dipcunt

G

Im convinced the stereotypical down on their luck homeless dont even exist.
They do. It's just that when you're only down on your luck you don't scream and shit and steal and stink everywhere. You keep your nose clean, you do what's required of you to obtain services (don't be intoxicated and fuck everything up), you work and you plod your way through it.

Those people don't panhandle because they know they can make more money and be safer and happier working for steady pay. They also don't want the zombies to know they're homeless because the zombies will fuck your life up. A lot of the time they just need to save up enough money to travel to family somewhere and then they're sorted out.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
The only ones I run into are the obvious scammers, drug users or the mentally ill. Im convinced the stereotypical down on their luck homeless dont even exist.
those solo retards who stand at busy intersections at every hour of the day leading in and out of cities are literally being paid to do so

You quite literally cannot prove me wrong.

It's somehow more stupid to think the randoms you never see more than 5 times are not only making money (have you ever seen more than 1 driver talk to them??) but that after a few days they never come back to the same busiest intersections????

It is quite literally a more coordinated version of this: ) for the useful idiots (who may be trying to better themselves, who knows, they're in the rain sometimes, but the above point is still true and stands)

G

those solo retards who stand at busy intersections at every hour of the day leading in and out of cities are literally being paid to do so

[SIZE=26px]You quite literally cannot prove me wrong.[/SIZE]

It's somehow more stupid to think the randoms you never see more than 5 times are not only making money (have you ever seen more than 1 driver talk to them??) but that after a few days they never come back to the same busiest intersections????

It is quite literally a more coordinated version of this: [MEDIA=youtube]lTe6wtU-g_8:25[/MEDIA]) for the useful idiots (who may be trying to better themselves, who knows, they're in the rain sometimes, but the above point is still true and stands)
Why?

G

[SIZE=26px]You quite literally cannot prove me wrong.[/SIZE]

It is quite literally a more coordinated version of this: [MEDIA=youtube]lTe6wtU-g_8:25[/MEDIA]) for the useful idiots (who may be trying to better themselves, who knows, they're in the rain sometimes, but the above point is still true and stands)
There's ways a different homeless (1 of 3) person sitting in the same spot, with the same cardboard sign asking for money. They're clearly a group of homeless friends who are tag teaming the area and sign. But today I saw a new, 4th homeless guy sitting there. Lmao they got a new friend.

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
There's ways a different homeless (1 of 3) person sitting in the same spot, with the same cardboard sign asking for money. They're clearly a group of homeless friends who are tag teaming the area and sign. But today I saw a new, 4th homeless guy sitting there. Lmao they got a new friend.
They got a 4th, better homeless guy?

Anyway tell them they need to put qr code on the sign like the beggers do in China

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
Ha ha ha holee shit they do that? Fucking ribs.
China-beggars.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
There’s an intersection on my way to work that’s very popular for begging. I usually try not to make eye contact but if I do I just shake my head and they usually just move on. One time a guy yelled, “what! You ain’t got no quarters or nothin?” I literally had three pennies in my car. “I need money for my grand babies!” was another one. One dude does it once or twice a week at 6 in the morning while smoking a cig. Seems like an awful time to beg for an able bodied guy while people are on the way to work.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The new thing in NY is for homeless people to act as doormen at 7-11s and fast food places. They open the door with one hand and hold out their cup with the other. Its the main reason I never go into those places anymore.
There’s guy that sort of does this by the 7-11 near my work. He sits outside with a dog and says hello then on your way out he asks you for money. I offered him a beer once and he said he doesn’t drink. Last time when he walked around the building I left a box of treats for the dog.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Once you descend into the depths of drug addiction you realize none of these homeless people are down on their luck. They are universally either: addicts/alcoholics or scammers

There’s an Arab family that works a corner by me. I hate them all. They reuse signs. Yesterday it’s a guy with a sign that says “my three brothers and I no food”, but you can see the backside of it is the one his GF or wife usually uses that says “pregnant and two kids praise Jesus”

Hate Arabs so much