• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nintendo Switch?

Forum Clout
42956408-F05E-426B-A574-BC2A106CDD96.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
breath of the wild is a must play

witcher 3 or skyrim if u havent play those b4

maybe persona 5

Breathe of the Wild was on Wii U too, in fact lots of the games are. They still haven't made a new Donkey Kong.

Wii U was similar graphics wise and in tons of ways and better because more easily hacked to just stick every NES/SNES/SEGA/ETC game on there.

Switch is good though because they brought back the idea of a shitload of games made by whoever and not just like 7. Some of the best games we've got on that were like $5 on the E-store. Speaking of which, get Blazing Beaks. This Little Nightmares game my daughters been playing looks cool. Keep an eye on the Eshop there are frequent sales.

I hate shit with in game purchases. We've got Mortal Kombat and there's a bunch of characters you have to buy separate and shit. They should just be earned secretly in the game. Also, MK has all this stupid extra animation breaks...you'll be fighting then all a sudden there's like a 15 second cartoon of one character doing a move to another. Lots of gay shit for sure.

But like I said, lots of cheap independent games.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I been on the fence about getting one but every one in my small circle of friends has one and the allure of doing some online multiplayer virtual console stuff is what drew me in.

I have zero games at the moment but plan on picking up an SD card and BotW tomorrow. Probably will add Mario Odyssey / Kart / Party at some point. lol also don't laugh but I kinda want to play PacMan World - Repac if I can get it cheap, I am a sucker when it comes to the pac man.

also I was doing a bit with the ' hey now ' and ' I'll hang up and listen to your answers. '. i know i am lame for such and even lamer for having to point it out.

thanks for sharing your input as besides a few older pc games I haven't really played anything recent and everything about this new nintendo is foreign to me.

Last edited:

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Astral Chain if you like action games like Devil May Cry. NieR:Automata is on that too and that's a must play in my opinion. I'll be called a fag but Animal Crossing is a relaxing enjoyable game.
Get nier on anything but the switch. It runs like dogshit compared to ps4

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
The new Kirby game (Forgotten Land?) play pretty good.
Mario Maker 2 is pretty good if only because there's an endless stream of player-made levels to play sorted by difficulty level. You need the online for that though.
Super Mario Party blows and it's a fucking ripoff. There's only four boards. But, it's the only one on Switch you can get, so.
Xenoblade 2 was good but it's weeb shit so that's up to you. I haven't played 3.
Mario Kart 8 is flashy but it's weirdly boring. It's probably the worst one.
As others have said, Breath of the Wild is good. It's not a traditional Zelda game though.
Mario Odyssey is decent. If you've played the other 3D Marios it won't impress but it's good.
Some of the best games we've got on that were like $5 on the E-store.
This is true, there are a lot of good ones on there. Most of them are multiplat.
Steamworld Dig 1&2 and Steamworld Heist were decent.
Someone else mentioned it but Stardew Valley is good if you like Harvest Moon type stuff.
Ys 8 is okay but it's mediocre at best.
Super Bomberman R is fun if you have people over for some local multiplayer. The online has been dead for years though.
Sonic Mania is on there too. It wasn't as good as 3&K but it's not bad.

Last edited:
G

I got a switch my girl and family for Christmas. Bought the smash game and the Mario kart game. Anyone know if the neww Metroid is any good?