Nikki & Jim Norton's SWORD FIGHT Revue

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I searched for the most recent episode of Norton's sword fight podcast and that video was the #1 result. Figured you guys might like a lil revue of the biggest podcasting let down since Kliq This debuted.

I like Kevin, but his son's death changed him immensely.

I have seen his videos with Sean Oliver pre-podcast, and he was just so easygoing, no bullshit about the business and what it is. When the show started, that was still there, but it took a lot of work to fill a show so many times a week.

Then Scott Hall died abruptly, and his son died from alcohol withdrawal. Guys openly talked about suicide, and it seems like he's sleepwalking most of the time. God love Sean Oliver, he's a decent dude, but he can't do the show on his own.

Wait, were we supposed to be talking about Norton? Yeah, I'm not doing that.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I like Kevin, but his son's death changed him immensely.

I have seen his videos with Sean Oliver pre-podcast, and he was just so easygoing, no bullshit about the business and what it is. When the show started, that was still there, but it took a lot of work to fill a show so many times a week.

Then Scott Hall died abruptly, and his son died from alcohol withdrawal. Guys openly talked about suicide, and it seems like he's sleepwalking most of the time. God love Sean Oliver, he's a decent dude, but he can't do the show on his own.

Wait, were we supposed to be talking about Norton? Yeah, I'm not doing that.

100% It is a real tragedy what happened with all of that. Really took the wind out of big sexy's sails to say the least. One can still tell he is no way over Hall let alone his son. After watching Nash's youshoot and timelines I was all on board with the podcast but man, its just so different, like two completely different people.

I'd still rather listen to episodes of Kliq This on repeat before hearing another moment of the princess and the frog cast.