• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki's burgundy wedding dress

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
She’s thinking “well, it can’t get any worse. The only way is up! haha...”

Little did she know that just a few years later, this fat imbecile would completely ruin them by suing the internet for calling him fat.

He had already had tits when she married him, I sometimes wonder if she was shocked when he'd start gaining 20lbs a year or if squeezing his knockers is her kink.

G

The Bull got a front row seat
The Bull was Niki's mom's date for the event. A little present for the mother of the bride. 😉

We found out awhile back that Lynne Robinson took one of those "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" trips after Roy died. For those who don't know what those trips are...

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2401788/Sex-tourism-Meet-middle-aged-middle-class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html[/URL]

Screenshot_20220122-192447_Chrome.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Might have to workshop that one a bit, Ray

The Bull was Niki's mom's date for the event. A little present for the mother of the bride. 😉

We found out awhile back that Lynne Robinson took one of those "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" trips after Roy died. For those who don't know what those trips are...

View attachment 20714
yuck.. If I died and my wife fucked a nigger i'd have a necromancer bring me back just to murder that whore.