• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki organized a new LLC, separate from Robinson Writers, two weeks ago. Speculate

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pat's got insurance licences in a number of states, including new ones he acquired during the pandemic. I'm pretty sure he spends his nights in the attic, conning the mentally enfeebled into buying whatever horseshit he's selling.
He literally cannot speak more than two sentences without fucking it up-- I cannot imagine him doing anything close to a rebuttal. He's the opposite of Zig Zigler.

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It's probably some kind of scam where if their property is a registered business they can sue the police for harassment easier than just as citizens.
I'd buy that if they set that up a year or two ago. In fact, Rick did set up his own LLC exactly a year ago apparently and that went up in smoke.

But now? After the amortization plan blew up? It's 100% short term monetary concerns. Either trying to rent or shuffle assets around.

Can we let Boomia and the Dan Man back on the forum?
I see that the Dutch guy with the wheelchair is allowed to post again, good for him.
They should stay permabanned even if they didn't do anything because it's just funnier that way.