• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niggers vs kittens

What do you like?

• Niggers

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Kittens

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Kamala knows her hair products, ill deff give her that. I actually DMed her on what to buy for my wife for Christmas because she wont buy the good hair shit. She just gets whatever is in the budget at the time. She was highly impressed with “my choices” and knowledge of what to get.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Kamala knows her hair products, ill deff give her that. I actually DMed her on what to buy for my wife for Christmas because she wont buy the good hair shit. She just gets whatever is in the budget at the time. She was highly impressed with “my choices” and knowledge of what to get.
I bet your wife and I both use the same blue Alberto V05 shampoo that's always $1.99 a bottle.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I bet your wife and I both use the same blue Alberto V05 shampoo that's always $1.99 a bottle.
I go cheap as possible. Idgaf what my hair looks like. She goes a little higher end than me. (All blacks are basically required to). I have long straight hair down to my shoulder blades. Any ol shampoo and conditioner does the trick just fine for lilly white me.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It would be kinda cool to know exactly what my hair needs instead of just going with a daily shampoo and calling it job done. I would never ask my barber because he'd probably say "Try adding some more cum, faggot."
Same if I asked, but he'd say it in spanish.

Anytime a woman has cut my hair they talk about it's characteristics.