• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nigger

G

Go to about 9:00-11:00 in Josiah tape 4.
Josiah tells him the surveillance footage alone isn't enough because no vandalism occurs, to which Rick became exasperated. Josiah asks if he has case numbers for either/both the vandalism and swatting responses. Rick says he'll get them. At the end of the call, Josiah repeats this request and Rick already starts backing away from promising the vandalism case number, suggesting he never received one.

I can't find Josiah's correspondence with Rick where he sends the number though. Does anyone know where that is? Don't see it on Apostlegate.net.
Okay I think I'm finally picking up what people are putting down: Patrick provided a random/fake case number for the motorcycle vandalism incident (it sure looks like it's him in that video), NOT the pepperoni incident where it does appear in police logs....

I'd love to see this correspondence as well. This would be definitive proof that Pat is falsifying evidence, not just speculation.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Okay I think I'm finally picking up what people are putting down: Patrick provided a random/fake case number for the motorcycle vandalism incident (it sure looks like it's him in that video), NOT the pepperoni incident where it does appear in police logs....

I'd love to see this correspondence as well. This would be definitive proof that Pat is falsifying evidence, not just speculation.
He did provide a fake one for the pepperoni. The pepperoni incident was him just oinking about a Craigslist listing to cops that he called himself, and he was overselling it as something similar to swatting. Eventually he graduated from lying about being swatted to actually calling in real swats on himself.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
This would be definitive proof that Pat is falsifying evidence, not just speculation.

What more proof do you need Coomby? He has literally done everything he claims victim to himself (with proof). Besides being called fat on twitter he has done all this shit by himself with his retard dyke Nikki Robinson, even the murder or Bernell Trammell #RIP

G

What more proof do you need Coomby? He has literally done everything he claims victim to himself (with proof). Besides being called fat on twitter he has done all this shit by himself with his retard dyke Nikki Robinson, even the murder or Bernell Trammell #RIP
Listen, we know he's doing it, but it'd be wonderful to have something to show reporters "this guy is a liar and is falsifying evidence, on this date he gave a different investigative journalist a falsified police correspondence with a bad case number that the police say they never sent -- reporting what this guy says could prove to be embarrassing, you should at least hear our side of the story first."

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Listen, we know he's doing it, but it'd be wonderful to have something to show reporters "this guy is a liar and is falsifying evidence, on this date he gave a different investigative journalist a falsified police correspondence with a bad case number that the police say they never sent -- reporting what this guy says could prove to be embarrassing, you should at least hear our side of the story first."
He did it in court when presenting the Big Dick Andrew texts. He deleted all his threats and antagonizing, not counting on BDA showing up and having the whole conversation on his phone. When the judge asked him if he sent the texts BDA had, he could only say that he didn't recall sending them. "thaT is noT whaT occured", "I did noT threaTen"

G

The only reason I asked about the correspondence was because I'd like to see the number. There was so much going on with in 2021 with the Seth Simons Saga/Apostlegate/Josiah Tapes/Court hearings/claims of vandalism/conventions/SFWA/start of the swattings that it was hard to keep the whole story straight even for daily users. There were multiple police case numbers floating around in discussions including those from the pepperoni craigslist response and what Rick claimed was the vandalism response, among others, but also the dispatch log numbers from the follow-up visits to those two incidents. Toad had a habit of summoning the police back to his house the next day to tell them all the stuff he forgot the day before (he would do this again later after his bathrobed in handcuffs incident), and this all led to the case numbers and dispatch call logs getting wildly confused. To make matters worse, two of those earlier police dispatches to Rick's house were labeled as a domestic disturbance and the other as "trouble with subject."

The prevailing narrative was that Rick had emailed Josiah a case number that only matched with a dispatch from a date that had to have been either the pepperoni response or the "trouble with subject." I also recall in his email Josiah had to ask him again more than once to send the case number. While it's possible Rick might've accidentally sent the wrong case number, I think we all agree he was trying to deceive Josiah with a mismatched or even falsified number. My interest is what happened during the "difficulty with subject?" If he made up the entire vandalism story AND made up the police response story, I wonder if it was the "trouble with subject incident" that convinced him it was time to start breaking the law to win at all costs.

It was also be incredibly brazen of him to make up an entire vandalism incident - and the police's involvement to go with it - and then go to the media. To tell a journalist they dusted for fingerprints? I bet by then Rick had already waddled to the station to show them his evidence folder of the pictures he took and maybe even his surveillance footage, but to say they came and investigated it as a crime with a real case number and then dusted for fingerprints is BIG lie. If he ever did sue the MPD they could turn around and say he'd been lying about their involvement in this since the beginning. Maybe one of the reasons they kept dispatching with SWAT teams other than incompetence was because those "domestic disturbance" and "trouble with subject" dispatches piled up and he's a registered gun owner.

That would make it one of the dumber things he's ever done. On par with swatting himself.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
He did it in court when presenting the Big Dick Andrew texts. He deleted all his threats and antagonizing, not counting on BDA showing up and having the whole conversation on his phone. When the judge asked him if he sent the texts BDA had, he could only say that he didn't recall sending them. "thaT is noT whaT occured", "I did noT threaTen"

He also wrote that BDA's race was "BLACK." which gets skipped often kind of funny coming from nigger loving Patdick Tomlinson

G

He also wrote that BDA's race was "BLACK." which gets skipped often kind of funny coming from nigger loving Patdick Tomlinson

I listened to the entire Nadolski hearing last night while falling asleep. You just start giggling as soon as Rick opens his mouth. The initial exchange with the judge had him on the back foot and confrontational the whole time. Just two retards etting scolded in the principal's office.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
The only reason I asked about the correspondence was because I'd like to see the number. There was so much going on with in 2021 with the Seth Simons Saga/Apostlegate/Josiah Tapes/Court hearings/claims of vandalism/conventions/SFWA/start of the swattings that it was hard to keep the whole story straight even for daily users. There were multiple police case numbers floating around in discussions including those from the pepperoni craigslist response and what Rick claimed was the vandalism response, among others, but also the dispatch log numbers from the follow-up visits to those two incidents. Toad had a habit of summoning the police back to his house the next day to tell them all the stuff he forgot the day before (he would do this again later after his bathrobed in handcuffs incident), and this all led to the case numbers and dispatch call logs getting wildly confused. To make matters worse, two of those earlier police dispatches to Rick's house were labeled as a domestic disturbance and the other as "trouble with subject."

The prevailing narrative was that Rick had emailed Josiah a case number that only matched with a dispatch from a date that had to have been either the pepperoni response or the "trouble with subject." I also recall in his email Josiah had to ask him again more than once to send the case number. While it's possible Rick might've accidentally sent the wrong case number, I think we all agree he was trying to deceive Josiah with a mismatched or even falsified number. My interest is what happened during the "difficulty with subject?" If he made up the entire vandalism story AND made up the police response story, I wonder if it was the "trouble with subject incident" that convinced him it was time to start breaking the law to win at all costs.

It was also be incredibly brazen of him to make up an entire vandalism incident - and the police's involvement to go with it - and then go to the media. To tell a journalist they dusted for fingerprints? I bet by then Rick had already waddled to the station to show them his evidence folder of the pictures he took and maybe even his surveillance footage, but to say they came and investigated it as a crime with a real case number and then dusted for fingerprints is BIG lie. If he ever did sue the MPD they could turn around and say he'd been lying about their involvement in this since the beginning. Maybe one of the reasons they kept dispatching with SWAT teams other than incompetence was because those "domestic disturbance" and "trouble with subject" dispatches piled up and he's a registered gun owner.

That would make it one of the dumber things he's ever done. On par with swatting himself.
the case number was on the brian laroque(sp?) email contained within evidence.zip that fatty sent josiah

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I listened to the entire Nadolski hearing last night while falling asleep. You just start giggling as soon as Rick opens his mouth. The initial exchange with the judge had him on the back foot and confrontational the whole time. Just two retards etting scolded in the principal's office.
Really helps you understand why Pat hates jocks so much.

I'm guessing something exactly like what happened with BDA in the courtroom happened to Pat in highschool with jocks. The ones that bullied him in highschool just said 'yeah my bad' and got to leave the principal's office immediately, while pat tried to argue with them like a retard and got in even more trouble.

He STILL doesnt understand why this occuRs.

G

the case number was on the brian laroque(sp?) email contained within evidence.zip that fatty sent josiah

Is that still available? It would be handy to look at again.

I'm wondering if at some point the MPD didn't merge multiple open case numbers together once they realized this was going to be a continuing issue. Rick may have been hesitant to send Josiah the number he had because he knew it would be tied to another incident in which he threw a tantrum.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Is that still available? It would be handy to look at again.

I'm wondering if at some point the MPD didn't merge multiple open case numbers together once they realized this was going to be a continuing issue. Rick may have been hesitant to send Josiah the number he had because he knew it would be tied to another incident in which he threw a tantrum.
Its floating about, I dont have it on this PC. i think it was on apostlegate just not linked or nanaimg. Someone here will have it.

I think Bud managed to FOIA a small piece of info from MKE PD, this was about 12-18months ago but up to that point, Pat had emailed the MKE PD 37 times.