• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nigger

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Couldn't think of a thread title. I've still been wondering this for a while: Am I gay? And who sent that guy who put up the pepperoni craigslist ad this email?

Zme0Ty6.png

I've heard from close sources Tswats had nothing to do with this police call. Patrick is an occasional fan of the "tiny dick" insult, and when recounting the story for the very first time publicly on Talkin Stalkin he's smiling like in retrospect it was just a funny encounter.

hJV83ln.png

Another thing to note is that the author of the email uses quotation marks before a period. This is how Americans are taught grammar, Eurofags do it the other way. Of course, professional author Pat writes how an American should write. It's just plain grammatically incorrect.

oUpGPR9.png

But perhaps most glaring of all the similarities is the use of the word "anon" in the year 2020, a term our fat pig is also very familiar with.

EKhBZVw.png

My two cents: This pig has been trying to instigate a lawsuit from MPD and use his victim status for attention, for almost 4 years. He did it to himself on this occasion and then went for a hire service after realizing the risk, and this guy is so insane he will literally endanger his own mother and father to get money and attention.

This email was received at 9:45 am, what was Patrick up to during those hours?

x99ZCtr.png

Damn. Looks like he didn't post on Twitter until 1:54pm, this doesn't really align with Patrick's schedule. Let's check the highlighted portion in case quasi's scraper was set to shitskin standard time.

22ypcXI.png

Guess who was bright eyed and bushy tailed for the big day? And remember that "evidence" folder that Josiah got from Pat? Look at some of the screenshots he shared. Oh look, the very craigslist post that he got "swatted" for.

uWBNGo5.png

T4bO0Pm.png

Screencapped at 9:57am on the day he was first "swatted"

In talkin stalkin he also says "I came to learn the reason the police had come was because one of the stalkers put up a fake craigslist ad claiming..," which based on these pics we know is a lie. Also in the evidence folder are screenshots of the old forum, so there's proof he lurked.

Wasn't really until now that I realized Pat really was behind all this shit. What a fat fag!

Last edited:

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
So there is potentially the possibility that Pat might be perhaps swaTTing himself?

This is unbelievable.

I've almost cracked the case you stupid nigger can't you see I'm right on his tail. They're going to be giving me the key to the city while you continue to shove your fist up your ass, baby nigger child.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I was gonna hit this too. Period goes inside the quotation marks. Most people know this, and people who write books should never make that mistake, but you know..
View attachment 183868
I think the exception is if the puncuation would change the intention of the quotation, like "" why would patrick s tomlinson say "all fucking niggers must fucking hang"? ""

I could be retarded though.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Obviously this isn't conclusive but there are so many things that point to his involvement by now. Patrick has proven he's prepared to falsify evidence (his side of the conversation being removed in the Nadolski hearing), lie in court (I don't remember sending those texts, your honor) and literally try to frame people (strolling around his backyard with flashlight in his mouth). He's also screamed at and swung at the cops showing up to his house.

If he's prepared to do all that to get his way, is it so much of a stretch that he'd be prepared to use MPD as a tool in order to force the FBI's involvement? We know from his own words that he was incredibly frustrated that the FBI wouldn't get involved because they didn't consider it a serious enough case. How convenient that the swattings started in earnest not long after that.

It's all very suspicious and obese.