• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger rapes two children (9 and 4) and gets 180 days and no criminal record.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Norway then maybe? Idk some area where white people are allowed to act white without being seasoning shamed and nigger culture doesn't pollute the youth. Does that exist actually?
Wyoming and West Virginia have the highest percentage of whites combined with the lowest percentage of liberals. Even their largest cities aren't liberal. I would personally pick Wyoming. The poverty in Appalachia is pretty depressing but I love the natural scenery. Appalachian-Americans are the most marginalized group because they don't throw violent political tantrums or have a gibs me dat attitude like other groups.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Wyoming and West Virginia have the highest percentage of whites combined with the lowest percentage of liberals. Even their largest cities aren't liberal. I would personally pick Wyoming. The poverty in Appalachia is pretty depressing but I love the natural scenery. Appalachian-Americans are the most marginalized group because they don't throw violent political tantrums or have a gibs me dat attitude like other groups.
That’s the rub. You’re forced to choose between living in a shithole with toothless morons or living among left wing faggots and their pets. At least in a big city you have much better food and shopping and you’re taught to not interact with your neighbors.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230614_191726_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Less than four months if he was a gud boi. Given his sentencing was on Feb 13, he probably recently was released.

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
That’s the rub. You’re forced to choose between living in a shithole with toothless morons or living among left wing faggots and their pets. At least in a big city you have much better food and shopping and you’re taught to not interact with your neighbors.
Maybe a wealthy neighborhood in Cheyenne or Charleston would be the best bet. Still affordable by big city standards. Also Laramie has the University of Wyoming and Morgantown has West Virginia University. Neither of those college towns would have many troons or blue haired feminist cunt stains.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
I've heard good things about South Carolina
South Carolina is 27% Blafrican-American, second only to Mississippi. That means dealing with twice as many nogs as most places. At least the state is conservative overall. Clemson (conservative college town) or Hilton Head Island is probably the best if you can afford it. Go to Myrtle Beach if you want to live in a tourist and spring break shithole and get raped by a pack of niggers, just like what Miami Beach has turned into.

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
Since the summer of love in 2020, every place I travel is starting to feel like South Carolina. Fast food restaurants, hotels, convenience stores, airports, Amtrak all seem like they've only been hiring coons for the past 3 years because all the big corporations shit their pants in 2020 because of the BLM mafia threatening them. So many places don't have a single white customer service employee unless you're somewhere reeaallly rural. And because of that customer service is absolute shit to match their skin. I'm getting really tired of Shaquifa the cashier getting sassy telling me that I ordered my food wrong instead of admitting that she has a room temperature IQ with zero listening skills. Even when the employees are white, I'm so sick of seeing their clown hair and body piercings and tattoos. I try to just look down at the credit card swiper and won't even make eye contact but if I do I give them a look of disgust.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Maybe a wealthy neighborhood in Cheyenne or Charleston would be the best bet. Still affordable by big city standards. Also Laramie has the University of Wyoming and Morgantown has West Virginia University. Neither of those college towns would have many troons or blue haired feminist cunt stains.
Move to Alaska. People there are a fawkin trip!