• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger rapes two children (9 and 4) and gets 180 days and no criminal record.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Some monkey just killed 3 random people in Nottingham. It's only going to get worse

Sweetie, that’s Boris Johnson and white peoples fault for not giving him enough mental health support and a big enough welfare house!

Nice try with the racism though, have a good one. I suppose you think England shouldn’t accept all violent mentally ill niggers into their borders because you’re a racist, huh?

G

Sweetie, that’s Boris Johnson and white peoples fault for not giving him enough mental health support and a big enough welfare house!

Nice try with the racism though, have a good one. I suppose you think England shouldn’t accept all violent mentally ill niggers into their borders because you’re a racist, huh?
He's fresh out of the Dark Continent apparently. Big surprise.

Forum Clout
Chomos get what they deserve in jail. Just ask Jared.
Hmmmm:

1686693996844.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That nigger is a Somalian refugee in Minnesota. They’re coddled there.
They are dropping these niggers all over the place. They come over here and a "charity group" aka the Mossad and CIA, literally buy them a house and two cars for free. And move them into White neighborhoods in the suburbs. But these niggers are barely capable of lasting a year before one of them has committed a child rape, murdered someone's pet and cooked it, or been shot during a home invasion.

These refugee relocation charities are pretty much nothing but Mossad operations to airlift niggers into White countries.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
They are dropping these niggers all over the place. They come over here and a "charity group" aka the Mossad and CIA, literally buy them a house and two cars for free. And move them into White neighborhoods in the suburbs. But these niggers are barely capable of lasting a year before one of them has committed a child rape, murdered someone's pet and cooked it, or been shot during a home invasion.

These refugee relocation charities are pretty much nothing but Mossad operations to airlift niggers into White countries.
I agree but what is the Mossads end game with trying to destroy whitey?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
They are dropping these niggers all over the place. They come over here and a "charity group" aka the Mossad and CIA, literally buy them a house and two cars for free. And move them into White neighborhoods in the suburbs.

Not just the suburbs, but some of the smallest and whitest cities in America: Lewiston ME, Burlington VT, St. Cloud MN, Willmar MN, Sioux Falls SD, Fargo ND. Clearly white people don't deserve to live in nice places and live in peace anymore. The Amazing Racist, aka Ari Shaffir, said that Mexicans are the lowest of the low, but I think those skinny-ass pinhead Somalis take (steal) the cake. I wonder who would be easier to dwarf toss (out of the country): those midget Mexicans or those bean pole Somalis. Also, the only good Jews are the traitors like Ari and Brother Nathanael. Am I forgetting anyone or are they the only two good (former) Jews?

Forum Clout
I agree but what is the Mossads end game with trying to destroy whitey?
May I direct you to the Kike Hate Thread? The short of it is jews hold grudges like nobody's business. In their minds they're still getting us (Europe/western civilization) back for what the Seleucids and Romans did to them. They're revenge scheme hasn't even entered phase where they get us back for all the wrongs the middle ages white man did to them. Such atrocities like banning jews from owning Christian slaves - the horror!

The slightly longer answer is they view none jews as cattle and slaves to be used. They need to rid the world of white people to fully achieve their status as master race lording over the mongrels. They teach you to hate and mock the Nazis for believing themselves the master race while the jews having been calling themselves that for 2500-3000 years. Blacks are their tools because they're stupid and fall for the jew tricks, then commit acts of violence against whites. The browner races aren't as retarded as blacks and are their labor force. Asians are allowed because they're bug people and compliant. Whites stand in the way of this because they are not so easily controlled due to a balance between a rebellious nature and intelligence. I'm not even making this up, this is how (((communists))) view the steps to "the revolution" but communism is just a vessel of their vengeance on the world. Unfortunately near 80 years of pro yid propaganda and holohoax guilt tripping has brainwashed most of the only people standing in their way. Many are what scholar Joe Cumia would call, libtards, and many more are what I would call Cumia-esque Israel worshipping boomers.

Luckily their dogs have gotten off the leash. The more Schlomo pushed, the more people started waking up, even his favorite pet. Lots of blacks love Louis Farrakhan and he's been exposing them for decades. Also city jews tend to treat black people very poorly so they bred A LOT of resentment. The libtards hate Israel because radical leftists love who's the most oppressed and Palestinians basically live in a giant concentration camp. They also misjudged Hispanics and Indians as they don't give two flying fucks about the holocaust and pyramids and whatever else we're taught to care about. Boomers are still hopeless.