• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
1716856793176.png

JamesJCrowe

Forum Clout
I think I told this story before but I remember clearly my first day of highschool, a large melanated youth grabbed me in the hallway & yelled "Yo dis nigga be shaving", 'cause I had a teenage mustache & goatee. Those nigs were pretty cool, come to think of it. Most of them slang dimebags too. I don't hate niggers, sorry.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout

Nope, not really.
what's up with the blacks appropriating white people shit these days? skinny jeans, skating, etc i can't be the only one noticing that trend

1717473517456.png

im gonna feel like a real dummy if that t shirt design is from something known and im showing my ignorance, but that itself looks like an album cover from converge or the smiths

edit: it is the converge album. lol, are they actually listening to this stuff or just taking the aesthetics? it's like that kanye album with the burzum style artwork

Last edited: