• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
1695576674588.png

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Lol no shit it turns out they don't have Popeye's or dishwasher detergent in Ghana
The main problem is there's no "wypepo" to build a civilization for them, and even when some progressive ones go there and build some sort of infrastructure, all the "kangz" and "queens" promptly destroy it.

Even when there's an already established civilization, once meritocracy gets thrown out the window like in South Africa or if the "wypepo" is exterminated like in Haiti, it quickly turns to shit. The USA and Europe are heading the same way, but in a more purposeful and planned manner.

It's all relative, like that theory:
USA + Jews = Niggers²

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Clean yo muhfuggin room, bitch. I be rescuing my pappy from de belly o' da whale n sheeit.

YouTube suggested me the same video on the same day. There's no way their algorithm took into account the stuff you or I watch/listen to on Youtube and decided that this video would be right up our alley. Google aka alphabet aka the State Department pushes this shit on us. The only question is, for which reason?

I listened to the video and I theorize that either the trannies responsible for pushing it thought it made a lot of sense and that if a black woman made a sensible, listenable video, Da Evil Racists might think "Chee, maybe blacks ain't so bad afder all," OR, the google trannies are just pushing it on everyone because she's black and female and they picked her just like they picked Jenna Eliana or whatever her name is, a young mulatta who lived in her van

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout