• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"NIGGER ANNIHILATOR RICK" Acquitted on all Charges

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
65ng3kuqx9c81.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Exactly. Its for newly elected politicians and shit. Not some crybully that loses followers everyday. Pat hasnt been able to recreate that attention with a tweet like he did when he first got it for almost 3 years. Thats if his account isnt blacklisted for losing it in the first place. I think when he goes on these verification rants on twitter he had just got another verification denial in his inbox. His twitter check getting taken away has hurt him far more than I thought it would and he did it to himself.
He even said Twitter would save hours each day by just giving him the checkmark. This fat fuck is emailing them everyday after they already told him no. Peak mental illness.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
No wonder it's so hard to get Tranthony banned
Yeah I reported Nana for this blatantly racist tweet over the weekend and got the same message that it was OK.

Screenshot_20220116-111408_Twitter.jpg

At least now we know it's just Twitter safety being retards. I know a lot of people were speculating that Rick had some kind of protection or guardian angel at Twitter that was shielding him from reports. But today's verdict proves otherwise.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Calling them "the stupidest motherfuckers on earth" the day his account got reinstated probably didn't help