• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"NIGGER ANNIHILATOR RICK" Acquitted on all Charges

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
@PatHateNiggers has been released after being found not guilty by a jury of his twitter peers. Local obese man livid.

ItsInsane.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat thinks a blue checkmark is the only thing keeping someone from thinking this is actually him.
Thats just the excuse he uses to get his dork friends and hopefully twitter to side with him. Nobody thinks " StealhtyNigger" is pat but he says that thinking twitter will give it to him to " clear up confusion" rather than being who they deem as "important". He wants it for clout. Without it, all his political posts get ignored and will never really trend. If he is going to have any chance to firebrand he needs that check.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Im pretty sure pat cant quite fit the requirements twitter has set. You can bet Pat has reapplied for that badge. I think he is trying to use the one technicality twitter says they could make a judgment call on " *We may make exceptions to the above requirements for accounts at high risk of impersonation or safety related concerns." https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/about-twitter-verified-accounts

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Im pretty sure pat cant quite fit the requirements twitter has set. You can bet Pat has reapplied for that badge. I think he is trying to use the one technicality twitter says they could make a judgment call on " *We may make exceptions to the above requirements for accounts at high risk of impersonation or safety related concerns." https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/about-twitter-verified-accounts
He doesn't realize the impersonation thing is for people that actually matter when it comes to one his favorite words "disinformation".

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Part of what makes this so funny is that Rick actually is right for once - it's insane that a platform as big as Twitter doesn't autoblock words like 'niggers' in profiles.
It's because of black people using it. Take that away and you're infringing on their culture. Muh white supremacy is censoring the N word!

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He doesn't realize the impersonation thing is for people that actually matter when it comes to one his favorite words "disinformation".
Exactly. Its for newly elected politicians and shit. Not some crybully that loses followers everyday. Pat hasnt been able to recreate that attention with a tweet like he did when he first got it for almost 3 years. Thats if his account isnt blacklisted for losing it in the first place. I think when he goes on these verification rants on twitter he had just got another verification denial in his inbox. His twitter check getting taken away has hurt him far more than I thought it would and he did it to himself.

G

" *We may make exceptions to the above requirements for accounts at high risk of impersonation or safety related concerns." [URL]https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/about-twitter-verified-accounts[/URL]

I'm guessing that's for actual things like "Milwaukee Police Department" or maybe school districts, etc. Not fat authors who think accounts for their dilapidated housewares or accounts like StealthyNigger or PatHateNiggers are impersonation accounts. Did I mention he's fat?