• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigerian virgin Oghenechovwe Donald Ekpeki is flirting with himself anonymously

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_5622.jpeg

This site really needs a rate limiter or something. What if someone was to abuse it?

G

You are as trivial as factoid. Ask grandma for a better phone
Im not a clout chasing monkey like you. Ooga Booga
"Clout Chasing" is black people lingo ...you are a Minnesota hick. I can write a book on my observations of your ilk, you're transparent af...it's why I use LBJ's quote ONLY for you, it's surgically precise and apt. I figured out what you are during our Lutheran social-services exchange. It's great to have "templates" to work with.

c1804-23.jpg

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
"Clout Chasing" is black people lingo ...you are a Minnesota hick. I can write a book on my observations of your ilk, you're transparent af...it's why I use LBJ's quote ONLY for you, it's surgically precise and apt. I figured out what you are during our Lutheran social-services exchange. It's great to have "templates" to work with.

c1804-23.jpg
And they wonder why we drag them behind cars

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Post anything, Minnesota hick...all you are is just a flying monkey for sassier men.

Last time you posted this I ended up looking through her channel and all activity stopped 2 years ago. She's obviously crazy but that's what makes her so attractive. I wonder where's she's at now.