• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nick DiPaolo remains in my good graces

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Much like Cumia he fell down the liberal hatehole and got lost. And he got rocked by a green-haired lesbian for talking shit then ran to Twitter (ala Antwan Kumia)

35156122_187826951792554_5854080367643852800_n.jpg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Nick calling Hillary Clinton “tuna breath” gives him the permanent pass in my book
That and calling that one mayor a goo gobbler.

I listened to uploads of his SXM show at the beginning and it was fun for the first episode or two but it really is just the same unfunny show over and over. We get that the crazy libs piss you off, Nick. Be more funny. You're funnier than this.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm not even just boiling it down to Covid. It's like these people would have nothing if the news just stopped.

Well, that's kind of what happened for a while there. Somewhere in mid 2000's after 9/11, nothing really happened. There were wars and political stories of course, but I think the shock of seeing people die on TV just confused everyone into emotional numbness and feeling like everything was trivial. Now people who never experienced 9/11 are just born confused and cold, and everyone has to fake their emotions and overcompensate in a competition to see who can be the louder "EMPATHETIC" faggot... To conjure up fake outrage to headlines nobody would otherwise care about.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Well, that's kind of what happened for a while there. Somewhere in mid 2000's after 9/11, nothing really happened. There were wars and political stories of course, but I think the shock of seeing people die on TV just confused everyone into emotional numbness and feeling like everything was trivial. Now people who never experienced 9/11 are just born confused and cold, and everyone has to fake their emotions and overcompensate in a competition to see who can be the louder "EMPATHETIC" faggot... To conjure up fake outrage to headlines nobody would otherwise care about.

G

To me he's stand-up comedians being 'alt-right' is like Milo Yiannopolis.

The Performing Arts and Entertainment, by their nature...are liberal endeavors. Nick DiPaolo, Cumia etc make as much sense as a Communist Banker...It's fake, these are the most liberal ppl.

I mean Nick and Nana's combined age is 120 (half of the American republic) and not a son or daughter between them. Childless old men are odd and an affront.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
The video of Matarese getting trolled live on Nick's podcast is now gone from YT. Anyone have it?

I'm comin' in on a rikshaw...