• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nick DiPaolo remains in my good graces

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

I know, I know, he hates liberals and loves Trump and it's all the same shit... I love anybody who tells people to eat shit at this point. I'm on the same side as anybody who doesn't want synthetic clotting monkey cum shot into their veins.

Speaking of cum, I'm holding out hope that in the next few years, un-vaccinated jizz skyrockets in value and I can rake in the dough by blowing a load into a cup. Plus, I'm white.

Be sure to hit the bell icon, hit like and subscribe to my channel.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'm not even just boiling it down to Covid. It's like these people would have nothing if the news just stopped.
The politics of another country didn't bother me before.

I have to wear a mask to go shopping and fill up my car... when we have ZERO CASES.

I can't just turn off the news and not pretend like this retarded shit isn't happening.

Forum Clout
I'm vaccinated and had to turn Stern off on Monday or whenever that was. He sounded like a fucking lunatic and Robin's repeating of everything he said was impossible to listen to. Stern is just vocalized twitter at this point, nobody needs more of that shit.
Why the fuck were you listening to Howard Stern in 2021

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I've said it before, but it bears repeating - it's very interesting that the whole #Resist crowd and the Antifa fagggots have absolutely nothing to say now that actual fascism is here. They bent the knee, deep throated the boot, and can't get enough of simping for Big Brother and Big Pharma, whilst shaming anyone who doesn't conform.

Because it was never about right vs wrong, good vs evil, or even fascism vs liberty. It was just about "their side".

I don't know about you guys, but if it comes down to it, I'll take unemployment or even imprisonment before I will take whatever it is that they're so desperate to poison us with.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
He deleted his twitter in protest when his precious Trump got suspended. But of course Nick is a teenage girl like the cumias so he got his twitter back because he desperately needs the dopamine hits but he also has it set to private because ultimately he is just as much of a snowflake as the people he criticizes and he doesn't want to hear any different opinions.

He also got beat up by a girl and cried about it. Nick is a fag.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

I know, I know, he hates liberals and loves Trump and it's all the same shit... I love anybody who tells people to eat shit at this point. I'm on the same side as anybody who doesn't want synthetic clotting monkey cum shot into their veins.

Speaking of cum, I'm holding out hope that in the next few years, un-vaccinated jizz skyrockets in value and I can rake in the dough by blowing a load into a cup. Plus, I'm white.

Be sure to hit the bell icon, hit like and subscribe to my channel.

I've hear the jizz thing is already happening. Blood too. I used to not want to sell my cum, but now I'm thinking I might try to sell as much as possible as more of my shit out there will be good for society.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I've said it before, but it bears repeating - it's very interesting that the whole #Resist crowd and the Antifa fagggots have absolutely nothing to say now that actual fascism is here. They bent the knee, deep throated the boot, and can't get enough of simping for Big Brother and Big Pharma, whilst shaming anyone who doesn't conform.

Because it was never about right vs wrong, good vs evil, or even fascism vs liberty. It was just about "their side".

I don't know about you guys, but if it comes down to it, I'll take unemployment or even imprisonment before I will take whatever it is that they're so desperate to poison us with.
this