• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice work ethic, stupid.

Forum Clout
Fucking first sentence in his picture:
"Scrooge was dead, to begin with."

I know there's something about not ending sentences with "with" or "to", i learned that shit in the 5th grade but I still do it anyway since I'm not being graded anymore. This professional author on the other hand...
"Scrooge was dead to begin with, child."
Fixed.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I just realized since he doesn't have a book deal anymore he's actually going to self publish it and act like it's a big win and he's rolling in book sales cash.

If Pat ever finishes the thing and gets someone to print it, Quasi will most likely end up with the rights anyway. "This blows. Start over with at least one original idea and try to put some effort in."*

*translated from Hindu gibberish language

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Fucking first sentence in his picture:
"Scrooge was dead, to begin with."

I know there's something about not ending sentences with "with" or "to", i learned that shit in the 5th grade but I still do it anyway since I'm not being graded anymore. This professional author on the other hand...
Dickens started Christmas Carol the same way: “Marley was dead, to begin with”

He had an excuse, being Charles Dickens.

Last edited:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Can one of our finest autists work out how many more words he's written on twitter in the time it's taken him to write 14k words?
This will be a rough estimate. The Mewler Report from 12/22/21 says Pat had 150,969 tweets. Today's says he has 155,291, so he has tweeted roughly 4,322 times since he started this book.

I don't know an easy way to find out the average number of words he uses per tweet, but Google says the average number of characters users as a whole use in a tweet is 33. Pat definitely writes more than this. As a guide, I used this:

Cyberstalker and imposter account. Report for impersonation and block.
This is 70 characters and 9 words, which seems about right for Pat. Using this as an average, since Pat started Christmas Carnage, he has written 38,898 words on Twitter (9 words per tweet times 4,322 tweets). He's written almost three times the number of words on Twitter than he has for his book, which is ostensibly his full time job.