• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice masculine voice, stupid

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

Hahaha we had the same idea. Here's mine:

UkjnxHw.png

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
Fucking riveting commentary from the slow-witted oaf, "boy we are up here hehe" His narration is as lifeless and uninspired as his fat attempts at writing. Faced with a mountain range and unspoiled nature as far as the eye can see, all his thinkin' meats can muster is "this is something else". Niki could have redeemed herself by launching the car off the road and over the edge, I bet that's why Pat made her stop driving, he could sense she was getting twitchy thinking about the ever increasing debt looming over them.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He ALWAYS turns the camera back for just a second on himself. As if every little moment requires his sweaty, open-mouthed mug to make an appearance. Repugnant.
I was going to post the same thing. This is at least the third time now. Nobody needs to see your disgusting fat face, Pat.

(Bottom one is from when he was dying after shoveling an inch of snow.)

2897013-C-4-D69-4-E5-C-9249-F5146907-EA5-A.png

C42-A2-CD0-7-EBB-414-D-9-ABA-C1-FBCD8-EF057.jpg