• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice lawyer, stupid

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Yes
Although my favorite bit would be his latest court appearance. Turn up and agree with the judge and Quasi's lawyer, Then everyone goes home and bills rick for the day.
he actually could have objected to the amount instead of trying to argue that it "wasn't about free speech" when 5 minutes before he had been haranguing schulman about how "quasi said this and that".

retard. The one card he had he didn't play because he was too busy trying to get drunk drivers back on the streets to kill more people. Thank god he's a terrible attorney so he's likely getting them longer sentences.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
@quasi101 were you ever worried about the streamed court sessions and the potential of a "will tate, please mute your device" moment? if i remember right the closest we got to a moment like that was @FatPatsBaps or whatever accidentally raising his hand.
it was annoying , but not really what am i supposed to do about? Its the courts job to keep it in order. I was surprised there wasn't worse disruptions so you guys behaved better than i was expecting.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
@quasi101 were you ever worried about the streamed court sessions and the potential of a "will tate, please mute your device" moment? if i remember right the closest we got to a moment like that was @FatPatsBaps or whatever accidentally raising his hand.
I loved how that judge apologized for the way he said the name. Gets me in the ribs whenever I think about it.