• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice lawyer, stupid

Forum Clout
1625411162003.png

G

As well as being fat and ugly, he seemed like such a douche.

The judge was being patient as shit and gave him every opportunity to make his case. Not the judge's fault you're fighting an unwinnable case, stupid.
Wrong as always, stlaker. Patrick got in his ear and set things right. Once the judge heard about "Borg Doros" being mentioned in the review it was over for the John Does.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
How pissed do you think Pat was when he said it was funny that we’d reported him for impersonating himself?

I didn't understand what he was going for with that. The point wasn't that Patty was impersonating himself, it was that he was evading a ban, which he was.

Shows how incompetent the fat fuck is that he'd even bring Twitter bans into it when the case was about defamation.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I didn't understand what he was going for with that. The point wasn't that Patty was impersonating himself, it was that he was evading a ban, which he was.

Shows how incompetent the fat fuck is that he'd even bring Twitter bans into it when the case was about defamation.
I assumed part of the autism eruption he endured during their recess was Pat insisting he mention the Twitter stuff.