• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice kidneys, stupid

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
These people always act tough, then beg and point out all of their weakness’, 10 tweets later.

I tried listening to that music, since I can support anti government shit. I guess I’m just too white to appreciate jungle music…..sniff.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken
man I wish I could find this music video this antiguan girl sent me a few years ago. Literally just a bunch of spooks "Daggering" (dry humping from behind) a bunch of a hoes on a boat. At one point the dude just slams a chick so hard he knocked her overboard. it was the funniest nigger shit i've every seen. @captain_kamala maybe you can help me out. seems like your kind of a music

Nice Obamacare, stupid. Get a real job.
he's such a lazy mooch, I think he's at least an honorary black

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
man I wish I could find this music video this antiguan girl sent me a few years ago. Literally just a bunch of spooks "Daggering" (dry humping from behind) a bunch of a hoes on a boat. At one point the dude just slams a chick so hard he knocked her overboard. it was the funniest nigger shit i've every seen. @captain_kamala maybe you can help me out. seems like your kind of a music

he's such a lazy mooch, I think he's at least an honorary black
i've never seen that but it sounds hilarious. there's nothing like being on the receiving end of a good jamaican daggering.