Nice cruise outfit, stupid

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
0543CF10-1B17-4C05-AFAF-9AE3B5150509.jpeg

His udder is basically protruding from that ancient SOA shirt. Joseph Cumia heads back to the reality of being a bum with no prospects that collects a welfare cheque from his baby brother. But, let’s look at the bright side: at least he’s got his eyes open!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I'm often tempted to take a cruise because of the convenience/price and the fact I love the ocean, but shit like this is why I've never done it.

If I'm spending money and on vacation, it would irritate the shit out of me to sit next to some guy in a sleeveless shirt indoors dropping armpit hairs on the table.

Meanwhile, AntH got enraged, took a creep shot and cried on social media because a black family was using the basketball court on one of his shitty cruises. I know I'd much rather have black people using the ship's recreation area outside as opposed to sitting next to a Q'umia in a restaurant without sleeves.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
is he drinking chocolate milk?
I always order chocolate milk with breakfast because I don't drink coffee. But I am a trash hick and a stupid child. If I have a girlfriend with me I blow bubbles in it until they yell at me and make fools of both of us. One of my best friends gets fucking Sprite with his breakfast, which is the most niggery shit I've ever seen.

I don't get why it's not enough to just cut the sleeves off his shirts, he cuts them way down the sides as well like he's fucking Rich Piana. He has several that he cut the collar out of too. That shit is only acceptable if you're a huge bodybuilder, flamboyantly gay, or in a hair metal band in the late 80's-early 90's (flamboyantly gay).
He wants the world to think he's so massive and so hulking that regular clothes are just too constrictive and restraining for him. Joe can't be encumbered by things like sleeves, he's 6-1, you know.