• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Twitter Imposter idea

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He would 100% respond to accounts claiming to be his couch, laptop, dirty stove etc

B00F9D47-48D6-48F8-A821-DBA071DED1D6.jpeg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Personally I think it'd be funnier if you didn't actually use the specific Pat items.

Like @PinkBlankieOnCouch but then use this:

61qIhOrIpOL._AC_SX466_.jpg

That's not HIS pink blankie, he can't whine to twitter that someone is impersonating HIS pink blankie. But as God as my witness, that is a pink blankie on a couch and he'll know exactly what that is referencing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Personally I think it'd be funnier if you didn't actually use the specific Pat items.

That's not HIS pink blankie, he can't whine to twitter that someone is impersonating HIS pink blankie. But as God as my witness, that is a pink blankie on a couch and he'll know exactly what that is referencing.
I think the moisturizer imposter would be gold. Pat! Make sure you use me so you don’t have dry skin and for when you go to your favorite websites! Don’t forget the tissues!

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

@happytimelotion

Screenshot_20220104-174623.jpg