• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New SWATting 😑

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
He would sue him in wisconsin more likely just to avoid venue objections. But yeah in wisconsin that's defamation per se not quod. So Dan doesn't have to prove damages.

Though because Dan made himself a public figure the bar is higher. It's almost never worth it. Elon Musk called some dude literally just a pedophile on twitter and won the suit.

Defamation is only worth pursuing in very narrow circumstances.
Say, how did you learn so much about the ins and outs of the civil legal system? 🤔

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Say, how did you learn so much about the ins and outs of the civil legal system? 🤔

Because I

ewfet423.png

John A. Gibney

342qwwwd2e2.png

have a an ex federal judge

ewfet423.png

as a father.
342qwwwd2e2.png

Screenshot that, fatso.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Unlike the welfare check on Jan. 31st that Patrick lied about (said it was a shooting called in), this one actually was that.

View attachment 181991

Doubt law enforcement will do anything, as always. Just disgraceful that it took a PI hired by video game streamers to ID the teenager that the FBI couldn't (or dedicated zero effort to) find for 3 full years. State of the country
They would have caught the serial squatter sooner if he had a rope hanging from his garage door.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Because if Dan is fired that surely wouldn’t give him more time or a bigger motivation to fuck with Patrick. Being doxxed didn’t stop him, nor did facing a restraining order, but getting him fired will teach him a lesson?
That’s an interesting point. This reminds me of @admin’s frequent mentions of Rick failing Problem Solving. I guess Rick just wants to get Dan fired so he can say he did. No consideration of what that might mean beyond the immediate thrill of a “win.”