• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New SWATting πŸ˜‘

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
β€Ž
Forum Clout
IMG_0725.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I am not advocating for this in any way, but how come Jackie hasn't been SWATted?

Isn't it odd that since she stuck her nose in this, that the supposed stlaker terrorists on this board just ignore her? Why would we do this if we are a group that really are behind these SWATtings (which by the way, I hope whoever is behind it gets caught and goes to prison. I just happen to think that person is Patrick or someone Patrick has been working with.)

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Nothing on the call logs yet, should update in about a half hour

Unlike the welfare check on Jan. 31st that Patrick lied about (said it was a shooting called in), this one actually was that.

1.png

Doubt law enforcement will do anything, as always. Just disgraceful that it took a PI hired by video game streamers to ID the teenager that the FBI couldn't (or dedicated zero effort to) find for 3 full years. State of the country

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Even to play devil's advocate and assume him or Jackie had nothing to do with anything, a serial swatter gets arrested and it becomes a national news story. Rick's response? Find a journalist to publish his "actually this story is all about me" puff piece. It's gotten to the point where he's a known commodity to every swatter on the planet. Which is a consequence of branding yourself the most swatted man in the world.

He just continually keeps kicking the hornet's nest, and then screaming that the hornets cower in fear and not sting him. They're creepy internet loners who call in bomb threats, for fuck's sake stop trying to be the public face of opposing them so you can blame it on Dan & Boomia.