• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Pat pet lore - Boo the cat

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
His lies are so stupid and blatant. The world's largest owl species is the Blakiston's fish owl and its wingspan is "up to 2 meters" (~6 feet) according to Scientific American. A barn owl is like 1/3 the size.

And beaver traps are meant to capture and hold beavers, which are like 3 times the size of a house cat. The traps are moored to keep the beaver from escaping. There's no way his stupid dead cat carried the trap a quarter of a mile.

Forum Clout
His lies are so stupid and blatant. The world's largest owl species is the Blakiston's fish owl and its wingspan is "up to 2 meters" (~6 feet) according to Scientific American. A barn owl is like 1/3 the size.

And beaver traps are meant to capture and hold beavers, which are like 3 times the size of a house cat. The traps are moored to keep the beaver from escaping. There's no way his stupid dead cat carried the trap a quarter of a mile.
"You see, they're moored..."
key-scene-dennis-hopper-versus-christopher-walken-in-true-romance.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You know what's an "absolute unit" you faggot? Beavers. My buddy and I were kayak fishing this summer and we were watching this huge beaver eat apples on the bank. When it came back into the water we were both like "oh fuck" and started paddling away. You could see a bunch of bubbles coming towards my kayak and I was sure I was gonna get flipped and fucked up by a beaver. It ended up popping up and slapping it's tail on the water RIGHT beside my buddy's kayak. He's a tough dude and I've never seen him as visibly shaken as he was by that.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I live near a predatory bird sanctuary. This weekend I will try to get there to ask an expert and film it

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You know what's an "absolute unit" you faggot? Beavers. My buddy and I were kayak fishing this summer and we were watching this huge beaver eat apples on the bank. When it came back into the water we were both like "oh fuck" and started paddling away. You could see a bunch of bubbles coming towards my kayak and I was sure I was gonna get flipped and fucked up by a beaver. It ended up popping up and slapping it's tail on the water RIGHT beside my buddy's kayak. He's a tough dude and I've never seen him as visibly shaken as he was by that.
apparently beavers are good eatin though. according to the MeatEaters youtube channel. which is not gay despite it's association with Joe Rogaine

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
One time a prisoner broke out the county prison. Real nasty fellow who liked arguing with girls and would let his fists do the talkin. Well, soon as ol Boo heard the radio report he went out looking for him. Cover your sister's ears chile, I don't want her to hear this bit. Well, when it got dark and the crickets started a hollerin ol Boo came back. God strike me down if I'm a liar but that cat had man's arm in his mouth! Sherriff done said that jailbird must have fled north. Well, I reckon me and Boo knew different.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Why the fuck would you make that up about a cat? He’s so deranged. It’s getting tiresome to read lol. Might have to take a Pat break and just post Joseph Cumia’s retardation for a few days