• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'NEW' O&A Fans HATE Thread

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is the gayest post in internet history.

The way you typed this suggests you're talking about your own post. Work on your syntax.

I really want some of that shit That Nigga Dre is taking.

When your idea of "sober minded" is obsessively posting .GIFs of female actresses from the 1990s on a forum that has nothing to do with that?

You'd have to be on drugs to post something relevant to the forum, right? Worthless boomer white nigger forum, overrun with non-american foreigners. Ten people using 50 alts to roleplay with each other, but I'm on drugs for being an O&A Pest on an O&A Forum?

Get raped

Nice essay, stupid.

Nice 'New o&a fans', stupid.

Dumbass nigger nerd

Hey guy who came back under a different name because he ruined his goodwill and reputation with too many embarrassing low quality posts. Forums have long-standing contributors, and then they have fly by night "I hope nobody finds out it's me" alternate account users pretending to be a set of fresh eyes. Shameful behavior. The D Man is sorry for hurting you in one of your past lives.

Thanks to all you retards making meta quips... For making my point. This is the level of banter you get from the New O&A fans who only listened on YouTube.

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
If not for Opie, Anthony would have still made 24k on wbab

Opster hardlined management into their million dollar salaries. Ant is an ungrateful nigger, and also a tranny fucker and child rapist
No.

If it weren't for Opie, Anthony would have continued to be a tin knocked married to his brothers ex girlfriend and eventually on disability for being ugly.
I don't fucking care what Opie would be doing you dunce.

I was just making clear the fact that without Opie, Anthony wouldn't have gotten a radio gig in his life. Is that not true? Fucking spaz.

Thanks for staying on topic and not trying to be the "meta power user of the week" trying to slip in some cutesy one liner about the length of my O&A post on an O&A forum.

White niggers will get the rope too.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The way you typed this suggests you're talking about your own post. Work on your syntax.

When your idea of "sober minded" is obsessively posting .GIFs of female actresses from the 1990s on a forum that has nothing to do with that?

You'd have to be on drugs to post something relevant to the forum, right? Worthless boomer white nigger forum, overrun with non-american foreigners. Ten people using 50 alts to roleplay with each other, but I'm on drugs for being an O&A Pest on an O&A Forum?

Get raped

Hey guy who came back under a different name because he ruined his goodwill and reputation with too many embarrassing low quality posts. Forums have long-standing contributors, and then they have fly by night "I hope nobody finds out it's me" alternate account users pretending to be a set of fresh eyes. Shameful behavior. The D Man is sorry for hurting you in one of your past lives.

Thanks to all you retards making meta quips... For making my point. This is the level of banter you get from the New O&A fans who only listened on YouTube.
Didn't go anywhere, Urkel nigger. Changed my name to honor your niggerness. Nigger.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
And what would opie be doing?
He’d literally be denny falcone
(not that there is anything wrong with that)
Gregg is/was a talentless zilch, he was that kid that you used for his house and alcohol friendly parents even though he was annoying as shit
Wow he smashed a guitar!
He put baby shit on his lip?FUCKING NUTS!!!

Anthony had enough talent that he would’ve probably been a wackpacker, he had an “in” with stern which was ruined by working with opie because anybody with any social nuance steers clear of the aspbergery mongoloid. Ant and bababooey both are closet fags and would have had a ball gossipping about howard with their feminine energy

They were both in the right place at the right time, what’s extremely gay is the unironic opie love bit just because he’s not a pedophile or fag
HE BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE
What, you guys hate Led Zeppelin too because they all fucked 14-15 year olds on tour?
Seperate art from artist etc
Anthony=talent. Opie=useless bag of meat

This is evident after 2014, anthony unironically had a media empire rivaling joe rogans but due to nigger genes and a cop as CFO they didn’t know how to run a business
And opie had his tenured gig with jim which is some of the most boring radio in history second only to j and sam
Opie sucks. Always has.
Faggots
How could he literally be Dennis Falcone?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Thanks for staying on topic and not trying to be the "meta power user of the week" trying to slip in some cutesy one liner about the length of my O&A post on an O&A forum.

White niggers will get the rope too.
I generally agree with your analysis a lot of the time but you're such a cunt about it, which is funny I guess.

Forum Clout
I wonder if That Nigga Dre is a bit surprised and confused about all us non-Americans understanding every single nuance of the show and its brand of comedy. We even drop nigger colloquialisms like nobody's business.

I think it's fascinating we all have the same type of humor despite being global, and I'd like to learn your languages to see what similar stuff exists in your countries. 🎅

Last edited:

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
This is the gayest post in internet history.
No, THIS is the gayest post in internet history
C436211A-31DB-49CE-948B-963768841674.jpeg

G

he had an “in” with stern

anthony unironically had a media empire rivaling joe rogans
What "in", doing a Jackie impression on Stern for a few seconds when Anthony was already on BAB? That's retarded. I doubt he would have been a Wackpacker off of that, or at all. More than likely you'd never have heard his voice on the radio again.

And he never had a media empire, what alternate reality are you living in? He had, and still has, a paywalled internet show for retarded boomers who think working Trump into a Goodfellas reference is the height of comedy. He just used to have a few slightly more known people. He pays shit and CP Media continues to operate in the red. He never even came close to Rogan.