• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'NEW' O&A Fans HATE Thread

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
They have one joke... "Hi OPIE!!!" You'll see someone under their real name innocently commenting on Opie, then the lonely anonymous haters crawl from the Patrice and Louis CK compilation area of YouTube to poison the well of information for O&A fans by bashing the creator of the O&A brand.

Even on this site, I have been accused on 3 occasions of being an "insider" with the show, simply for having product knowledge. I have been a soldier for the Opie & Anthony Army since 1998 when I discovered evil white trash on WNEW on my radyo dahl. I loved how they admitted they were stupid. Live action Beavis and Butthead. As the years went on it was interesting to learn how their brains worked and watch them cope with aging out.
Now, having put my time in... Twenty years in the can. Grilled cheese off the radyatah. I jacked off in the tissue. And now these johnny come latelys (:colin_sm:) in the youtube comments who have sprung from Childpound Media spread ANTI OPIE RHETORIC that should be considered slander, in any realistic civilized democratic society. They should all owe Opie money for the character assassination campaign akin to Scientology psy-ops.

If you hate Opie... And you only listened on XM and Sirius... You weren't there when it counted. I understand. You're ignorant. You don't know any better. You know what that means? You need to smarten up and have some perspective, stop spouting your late to the party opinions. Opie was basically the host of the show, and Anthony was his tagalong Robin Quivers stunt boy parody song sidekick LAUGH TRACK. Ha ha hoe lee shit, Anthony's fake laugh throughout the years is something that I liken to our resident hateposter StentFeznor, wherein Anthony will withhold laughter intentionally to manipulate the hate of the situation in his favor. (Sound familiar, Ribs Terrorist?)

For whatever reason, Anthony resents Opie for being the boss to this day. Maybe there is more to the story... Perhaps Anthony considered Opie a friend, until one day, Opie had to lay down the law about something at work, being the boss, making the decisions, and angry little boy Anthony didn't like being scolded by a "friend." He wants his friends to let him get drunk, sleep in the studio, get lapdances from his girlfriend, while working. Sure go ahead. Come in late. No-show. Refuse to attend meetings. Run away at punching out time. So he grooms a cold war in his own mind with his radio partner, and finds ways in his off-time to fuck with him.

Anthony the old maid layabout coon has legions of low testosterone youtube haters on his side despite the fact that when O&A made their bones, his role was mostly to react to Opie's hot takes. Anthony was a monkey who did voices on command and Opie taught him to be interesting conversationally.

Opie's role fudda show became obsolete on satellite, as there were no stakes involved anymore. Listening to them react to the general public callers on FM was interesting, the calls dried up on satellite... In the final years, there were barely any contests or events to promote. The show had nothing going on, so Opie had nothing to promote or push on the air... No material, the show becomes Anthony and Jim trying to do shitty word play and musings about whats playing on the TV screen in the studio...

Here's the point. If you weren't there: Shut your mouth. You're an uninformed blather mouth spouting Anti Opie rhetoric propagated by the Cumia camp. For the sole purpose of manipulating the hate and revising history in Childpound Media's favor. Will history record you as an Anthony Cumia enabler? Is this really who we have become?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Didn't read the whole thing but I can't begin to explain how much I hate every video having some shitty Opie observation while praising Anthony and Jim
The funniest part is that most of those fags who left those comments became O&A fans after Anthony was fired. But before Anthony was totally exposed as being a queer with Sue Lightning and his vibrating anal eggs. It was that in-between period where Anthony could still publicly hold himself as some type of right wing freedom of speech martyr.

Now all you have to do is reply 'Feed Nana' to them and they go silent.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Sound familiar, Ribs Terrorist?
shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

G

This isn't new fans, but this section of their Wikipedia always bugged me:
[HEADING=3]Reaction to suspensions[/HEADING]
After the fallout from the firing of fellow broadcasters Don Imus and [URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dog_House_(talk_show)']JV & Elvis[/URL], as well as XM's suspension of Opie and Anthony due to [URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist']racist[/URL] remarks, several Pests formed the group People Against Censorship to defend the right of free speech in broadcast media. The group's primary leader, Debbie Wolf, has been interviewed on various cable news outlets and other radio shows.[URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opie_and_Anthony#cite_note-157'][157][/URL] People Against Censorship has organized rallies to protest O&A's suspension and the firings of Imus and JV & Elvis, and have also successfully lobbied advertisers on XM, such as Nashville Coffee, to cease their advertising in response to XM's censure of Opie and Anthony.[URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opie_and_Anthony#cite_note-158'][158][/URL]

Moreover, the organization spearheaded a subscription cancellation campaign that purportedly resulted in the ending of an unknown number of XM subscriptions in the wake of O&A's May 15 suspension. XM has not released any cancellation figures, so an exact number is unknown.[URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opie_and_Anthony#cite_note-159'][159][/URL][URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opie_and_Anthony#cite_note-160'][160][/URL] Some fans even went so far as to smash their XM radios (and post videos of the destruction) on YouTube.
Did they? Besides the fact that this self-important heeb probably wrote this herself, the idea that we're supposed to be impressed with grown men throwing temper tantrums and breaking their radios is so gay. Oooh, did they stick their middle fingers up while they did it too? What a bunch of rebels! Fuckin dorks.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If not for Opie, Anthony would have still made 24k on wbab

Opster hardlined management into their million dollar salaries. Ant is an ungrateful nigger, and also a tranny fucker and child rapist
No.

If it weren't for Opie, Anthony would have continued to be a tin knocked married to his brothers ex girlfriend and eventually on disability for being ugly.

G

No.

If it weren't for Opie, Anthony would have continued to be a tin knocked married to his brothers ex girlfriend and eventually on disability for being ugly.

And what would opie be doing?
He’d literally be denny falcone
(not that there is anything wrong with that)
Gregg is/was a talentless zilch, he was that kid that you used for his house and alcohol friendly parents even though he was annoying as shit
Wow he smashed a guitar!
He put baby shit on his lip?FUCKING NUTS!!!

Anthony had enough talent that he would’ve probably been a wackpacker, he had an “in” with stern which was ruined by working with opie because anybody with any social nuance steers clear of the aspbergery mongoloid. Ant and bababooey both are closet fags and would have had a ball gossipping about howard with their feminine energy

They were both in the right place at the right time, what’s extremely gay is the unironic opie love bit just because he’s not a pedophile or fag
HE BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE
What, you guys hate Led Zeppelin too because they all fucked 14-15 year olds on tour?
Seperate art from artist etc
Anthony=talent. Opie=useless bag of meat

This is evident after 2014, anthony unironically had a media empire rivaling joe rogans but due to nigger genes and a cop as CFO they didn’t know how to run a business
And opie had his tenured gig with jim which is some of the most boring radio in history second only to j and sam
Opie sucks. Always has.
Faggots

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
And what would opie be doing?
He’d literally be denny falcone
(not that there is anything wrong with that)
Gregg is/was a talentless zilch, he was that kid that you used for his house and alcohol friendly parents even though he was annoying as shit
Wow he smashed a guitar!
He put baby shit on his lip?FUCKING NUTS!!!

Anthony had enough talent that he would’ve probably been a wackpacker, he had an “in” with stern which was ruined by working with opie because anybody with any social nuance steers clear of the aspbergery mongoloid. Ant and bababooey both are closet fags and would have had a ball gossipping about howard with their feminine energy

They were both in the right place at the right time, what’s extremely gay is the unironic opie love bit just because he’s not a pedophile or fag
HE BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE
What, you guys hate Led Zeppelin too because they all fucked 14-15 year olds on tour?
Seperate art from artist etc
Anthony=talent. Opie=useless bag of meat

This is evident after 2014, anthony unironically had a media empire rivaling joe rogans but due to nigger genes and a cop as CFO they didn’t know how to run a business
And opie had his tenured gig with jim which is some of the most boring radio in history second only to j and sam
Opie sucks. Always has.
Faggots
I don't fucking care what Opie would be doing you dunce.

I was just making clear the fact that without Opie, Anthony wouldn't have gotten a radio gig in his life. Is that not true? Fucking spaz.