NEW NANA STANDUP VID

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
How can someone who is so good at riffing off the top of his head on the radio (yes because I'm giving credit where it's due) be so horrific at prepared stand-up? This is Jim Norton, Amy Schumer level bad.

Because Ant isn’t a stand up. There are just different forms of funny. Ant is good at firing something off the cuff but if you give him more than two seconds to actually think about his punchline he’s a fucking retard.

G

Because Ant isn’t a stand up. There are just different forms of funny. Ant is good at firing something off the cuff but if you give him more than two seconds to actually think about his punchline he’s a fucking retard.
It's just bizarre to me that someone can be so funny in the spur of the moment and yet they can't sit down and write something just as good.

I mean I didn't expect him to go out there and tear the house down like nobody's ever seen before but I at least expected him to come up with something remotely funny.

G

It's just bizarre to me that someone can be so funny in the spur of the moment and yet they can't sit down and write something just as good.

I mean I didn't expect him to go out there and tear the house down like nobody's ever seen before but I at least expected him to come up with something remotely funny.
Yeah, there are plenty of explanations given in this thread that explain part of the problem, but I think what you are sensing is what I am sensing, which is that he is in cognitive decline. He’s absolutely not the same person. He is so much slower than he was even five years ago. So much more disconnected and less funny. It’s not just booze, it’s not just the Xanax, it’s not just his insecurity, it’s not just his age. He can barely follow a train of thought. He’s in mental decline.

G

So what did "Full Weekend w/ VIP access" get you?
The ability to see the same sets 2 nights in a row?
Well it also gives you the ability to fake laugh very loudly to pretend that he is still funny because you miss the show and you miss what it used to be and how funny he used to be so you can pretend everything is all right, the show dying doesn’t bother you and you don’t wish like hell that this stupid fucker hadn’t ruined it.

Oh, and probably a shitty keychain or something.

G

Yeah, there are plenty of explanations given in this thread that explain part of the problem, but I think what you are sensing is what I am sensing, which is that he is in cognitive decline. He’s absolutely not the same person. He is so much slower than he was even five years ago. So much more disconnected and less funny. It’s not just booze, it’s not just the Xanax, it’s not just his insecurity, it’s not just his age. He can barely follow a train of thought. He’s in mental decline.
That Xanax is a real killer man. I take a much lighter benzodiazepine called Klonopin and it really does mess up your memory.

It’s disgusting how all these people/shows feed off each other, Anthony, Geno, Chrissie, Karl, Steel Toe, etc.

Absolute leeches. All of ‘em

If Stuttering John wasn’t such a retard with an unquenchable thirst for attention he could just go off the grid and at least three of these shows would lose 99.9% of their content.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I know no one needs me to tell them this, but Anthony is 1000% gay. I’ve been around enough fags. Even if the Sue Lightning shit weren’t out there, or the Fire Island shit, or etc.

No straight person sounds like that. I don’t care what you’re intoxicated with. No amount of fucked up makes you lisp like that.

G

It’s disgusting how all these people/shows feed off each other, Anthony, Geno, Chrissie, Karl, Steel Toe, etc.

Absolute leeches. All of ‘em

If Stuttering John wasn’t such a retard with an unquenchable thirst for attention he could just go off the grid and at least three of these shows would all lose 99.9% of their content.
It doesn't matter if they're not funny or possess zero talent. As long as they're sycophant Yes men, nana will keep footing the bill.