• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New episode of Strictly Stalking featuring Norma Buster!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You know all of the guys who found her annoying and all of the pretty girls called her "Norma Busted Teeth" in high school. Sometimes you get a shitty last name that people make fun of and you just have to ride it out. Rarely do you get a name that allows people to harp on something they know is a sore spot.

She mentions in the video her first boyfriend/future stlaker was when she was 17 and he was 20, she then dated him for two years before dumping him because Spanish Dancing Boys were giving her attention. Definitely makes sense that none of her classmates wanted to date Norma Busted Teeth, falls for the first guy to show her attention, then eventually gets enough ayyy mamis to give her a boost of confidence.

Jenna

Forum Clout
She was 19 when she dumped him for the club boys. She also said on the video she broke up with him specifically because she was thinking about it but didn't want to be a cheater.

I also think there may be some party drug like coke or x that's being left out, whatever the boyfriend told her parents apparently caused huge fights in the family. I doubt it was a simple "tell you daughter to keep dating me!"

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It's psychologically really healthy to always go on about one negative aspect of your teenage life. Make sure you also get a permanent reminder etched into your skin and work for a boss who wants you to talk about it constantly.

The path to happiness and success. 🌻

Jenna

Forum Clout
It's psychologically really healthy to always go on about one negative aspect of your teenage life. Make sure you also get a permanent reminder etched into your skin and work for a boss who wants you to talk about it constantly.

The path to happiness and success. 🌻

She wanted to do "dance" until she was 14 and got bored of dance, she then wanted to do "fashion" and went to FIT where the whole shebang happened. Afterwards, she went to Spain for a year (presumably to get more of that Hispanic cock) when Carrie reached out to her, told her about a "client relations" position and encouraged her to apply.

I don't think she has any formal legal education whatsoever, her entire job is telling perspective clients that bad shit happened to her too and Carrie can help them like Carrie helped her. She basically got hired because Carrie wanted a living breathing testimonial right there in the office.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I don't think she has any formal legal education whatsoever, her entire job is telling perspective clients that bad shit happened to her too and Carrie can help them like Carrie helped her. She basically got hired because Carrie wanted a living breathing testimonial right there in the office.
Carrie's client base is people with hurt feelings and tenuous cases. She can rack up the hours and fail every client's case then blame the judicial system. She hires people with stupid personal stories rather than ability for this very reason.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Norma is beautiful af...I like her jagged gapped tooth mouth, it gives her a 'real/authentic' vibe to her. I am tired of women looking all the same way to be considered attractive when she is definitely top tier physically...her face is ok. It's just that her whole premise...victim of "sextortion" or whatever she calls it, is ridiculous. As is the attention whoring. But I have nothing against her.
I’d love to fuck her as much as she wouldn’t love to fuck me. So very much.