• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New character: Regular Philly

G

I remember working with a crew of Pollacks installing aluminum siding one hot summer...the sun bronzed me up pretty good. The client's housewife wanted some but I was monk mode. Never felt more objectified than when she was sitting on the patio, just staring at, and yearning for the Adonis on her roof (me)... fanning herself and stewing in her own juices and ovulating in real time.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Aren't you a college graduate? Da fuq are you doing roofing? Nothing against trades, but work smart, not hard is a thing. Are you trying to do like an Office Space thing and avoiding being a cubicle monkey?
I want to ultimately get into a good union. Its a great living, college degree or not. Takes time to get in though and if Im gonna work in the meantime I might as well learn something

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I want to ultimately get into a good union. Its a great living, college degree or not. Takes time to get in though and if Im gonna work in the meantime I might as well learn something
Roofing sucks but on the bright side they let you drink all day if you want. At least it’s not summer though so you have that going for you. Why not just do plumbing for the meantime instead?

Forum Clout
Aren't you a college graduate? Da fuq are you doing roofing? Nothing against trades, but work smart, not hard is a thing. Are you trying to do like an Office Space thing and avoiding being a cubicle monkey?
42132CDA-1133-422C-B40F-EA048AD5186D.jpeg

G

Not a big fan of Afflack, but big fan of this movie;
7225a3cc75a36f8390a4e796ee3f805f.jpeg
"Boston is home to 957 Bank robberies a year, 99% of them are from this neighborhood" ... good movie but Hollywood BS.

Monument Ave is a better movie about Charlestown
[MEDIA=youtube]TnhflfIYOWY[/MEDIA]

WIERD NEWS: I'm pretty sure Sweeney, the comic who couldn't keep up with Scorch, is from there....PFG!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
"Boston is home to 957 Bank robberies a year, 99% of them are from this neighborhood"

FBI S.A. Adam Frawley : You know what that means? That means this $20 bill isn't even worth it's own weight in value for Oxycodone.