• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New character: Regular Philly

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I start roofing next week. Just gonna show up to the jobsite with everything I need: Wawa hoagie and a Dunkin Box O Joe.
These politicians are crazy but what the hell do I know, Im just an everyday joe.
Whats the deal with this pitch count crap? Schilling threw 150 in Game 5 back in ‘93, Im tellin ya these guys are soft. Could you pass me that philips head?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
So being a guest on that hit podcast with @SpringfieldDan and trying to be friends with him really didn't work out huh, who would have thought?

ezgif-3-854ee682cb.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I start roofing next week. Just gonna show up to the jobsite with everything I need: Wawa hoagie and a Dunkin Box O Joe.
These politicians are crazy but what the hell do I know, Im just an everyday joe.
Whats the deal with this pitch count crap? Schilling threw 150 in Game 5 back in ‘93, Im tellin ya these guys are soft. Could you pass me that philips head?
Good luck brotherman!

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
How was that cross country trip? Last I heard you banged a black chick and ate some hot wings.
It was great but ran a bit too long. Driving 8 hours a day hungover gets old after like 10 days, we were starting to snap at each other and disagree about everything.
I understand why Petito got choked out.
Still a great time overall though

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It was great but ran a bit too long. Driving 8 hours a day hungover gets old after like 10 days, we were starting to snap at each other and disagree about everything.
I understand why Petito got choked out.
Still a great time overall though
Wait, did you bang some broad and then take her along with you?