• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never forget

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That guy isn't just asking for it, he's begging to be cucked by the rascals. He keep bringing it up like it's a solid thing and not a passing phase like what happened with that inspirational quotes preacher dude.
Yeah, he is liking the attention. Makes him feel important.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
What're the odds Chris thinks he's going to get internet famous like he perceives Patrick to be from fucking around with the world famous OnA pests and thinks it's just a lack of IT knowledge and persistence that's keeping us from being whooped?

One day the virus will cease to spread, but it ain't gonna be stopped by a limp wristed testosterone void like you, faggot.

I'll save you 100k, thousands of texts, unpleasant Twitter messages, your Google results all calling you a bald homo and countless unflattering memes of your googly eyed tard wife: Leave this alone now. There's no fame or glory in it.

Your wife doesn't need this shit and you're not a tough guy for having your self esteem stomped on like a homeless guys cheesecake. Don't be a Tomlinson. Walk away.

Your bullshit has already gotten you a pinned thread. It's nowhere but down from here. Just stop.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
What're the odds Chris thinks he's going to get internet famous like he perceives Patrick to be from fucking around with the world famous OnA pests and thinks it's just a lack of IT knowledge and persistence that's keeping us from being whooped?

One day the virus will cease to spread, but it ain't gonna be stopped by a limp wristed testosterone void like you, faggot.

I'll save you 100k, thousands of texts, unpleasant Twitter messages, your Google results all calling you a bald homo and countless unflattering memes of your googly eyed tard wife: Leave this alone now. There's no fame or glory in it.

Your wife doesn't need this shit and you're not a tough guy for having your self esteem stomped on like a homeless guys cheesecake. Don't be a Tomlinson. Walk away.

Your bullshit has already gotten you a pinned thread. It's nowhere but down from here. Just stop.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 7

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I will say I’m surprised the Brothermen haven’t already pumped out 100 memes about his wife yet. Basically this is his warning period. Well put Brotherman.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I hope not. I wanna believe you're a better father than that (than fatrick)
I’m just playin the bit Brotherman, trust me my daughter is the last of my children I ever want to expose to the seedy underbelly of the internet I so enjoy habitating. She does think Sam Roberts is lame though. Everytime we watch WWE and that Cromagnon appears on screen we all hurriedly stuff our ears and cover our eyes. He has the personality of dead moth. I suppose that’s why he was once referred to as a “puppet eyebrowed dud” on da show.