Never change, Moo.

Snake

p85r58gf9g731.jpg

That’s when the show was great, Jackie as a person wasn’t funny but all his antics made him hilarious. His junk merchandise, always plugging his gigs, platinum joke page, his crappy houses, his jetty, being a bitter drunk, and his wife thinking she was going to have a career with her dumb bands that would change their name every couple weeks. One of my favorites is still the Jackie’s cat Timmy saga.
Jackie paying Rodney in jokes or getting stupid Grillo to have celebrities sign his stupid joke cards is fucking hilarious. He getting ganged up on by the crew and everyone doing their Jackie voice is some of the best shit ever.

Big Orange Marble *guffaws*
Big Orange Marble, All Folked Up, and my favorite one, The Scoldeeze. Howard use to shill for a cold/sore throat lozenge called "Cold-Eeze", so Nancy decided to name her band Scoldeeze in a sad attempt to glom on to the show somehow.
That’s when the show was great, Jackie as a person wasn’t funny but all his antics made him hilarious. His junk merchandise, always plugging his gigs, platinum joke page, his crappy houses, his jetty, being a bitter drunk, and his wife thinking she was going to have a career with her dumb bands that would change their name every couple weeks. One of my favorites is still the Jackie’s cat Timmy saga.
Nothing Howard ever did was as funny as when they'd beat on Jackie and his retarded Bayville lifestyle. The show would be almost over, he'd be reading Jackie's plugs, Fred would play that circus music and they'd start bagging on Jackie for 45 minutes.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
That’s the distinction between Artie and Jackie. Artie was a funny guy meanwhile Jackie was funny because of shit that happened to him 90% of the time. Jackie ball busting is still rib shattering.

When it all came together they made some great fawkin radio.