Never change, Moo.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
B7ACAB2E-BB2C-4FC2-8E0C-0A1021A0C3FB.jpeg

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Yes, Mr President! This patriot is ready to give you my brother's money!

The money I send you will be offset against the increased value of the gold playing cards I wisely invested in. You and me, Don. We're the same.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Someone has to buy the limited edition and extremely limited quantity playing cards.

Joe is the type of shithead to order a Jokeland catalog and purchase all the Spinning Plates Productions Inc. and Off-Hour Rockers Records releases.

Don't forget all of Nancy Sirianni's God awful music.

She made Tony Banks' singing sound like Sinatra.

Don't forget all of Nancy Sirianni's God awful music.

She made Tony Banks' singing sound like Sinatra.
I loved it when she would call in when she and or Jackie were getting pounded just to plug her stupid upcoming gig at a local bar or when she came in once to promote her new cd and the cd wouldn't work. Scott the engineer figured out the formatting was fucked up and they would have to repress them, Howard's first question was how much it was going to cost Jackie 😂

WhereWeAt

Someone has to buy the limited edition and extremely limited quantity playing cards.

Joe is the type of shithead to order a Jokeland catalog and purchase all the Spinning Plates Productions Inc. and Off-Hour Rockers Records releases.

Anthony used to do this, only with Skymall. He thought it made him elegant and a cut above his older brother.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
I loved it when she would call in when she and or Jackie were getting pounded just to plug her stupid upcoming gig at a local bar or when she came in once to promote her new cd and the cd wouldn't work. Scott the engineer figured out the formatting was fucked up and they would have to repress them, Howard's first question was how much it was going to cost Jackie 😂
Big Orange Marble *guffaws*

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s when the show was great, Jackie as a person wasn’t funny but all his antics made him hilarious. His junk merchandise, always plugging his gigs, platinum joke page, his crappy houses, his jetty, being a bitter drunk, and his wife thinking she was going to have a career with her dumb bands that would change their name every couple weeks. One of my favorites is still the Jackie’s cat Timmy saga.