• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neil gaiman accused of sexually assaulting 2 women

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
This is something people in my field discuss all the time, the sex pests that hide in plain sight. And when I say plain sight, this is a guy who mainly writes for women and young girls, if we're being frank - are you shocked?

I at times wonder about guys like Ed Sheeran, Jason Mraz (actually, not anymore), Michael Bolton - it's an ideal gimmick for a guy who can't get poon off his mind. And maybe Sheeran is a good bloke, or even gay like Mraz, but it also WOULDN'T shock me if he has more skeletons in his closet than Gacy had under his house.

Jesus, sci fi and fantasy authors, might as well tattoo "rapist" on your forehead at this point.

And @johnnynoname, as a guy who enjoys Ennis, he better not turn out to ever be a sex offender, that fucking Mick.
From what I read on Cumtown.org it sounds like complete bs. One said she was groomed at the young age of 21 and it seemed liked his maid thought she was going to be his girlfriend. That being said, fuck these liberal blowhard faggots who facilitate this sort of nonsense. I hope he loses everything.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
From what I read on Cumtown.org it sounds like complete bs. One said she was groomed at the young age of 21 and it seemed liked his maid thought she was going to be his girlfriend. That being said, fuck these liberal blowhards who facilitate this sort of nonsense. I hope he loses everything.

Grooming may not be the right term, I'll give you that, but playing off as a bastion of decency when you stick your dick anywhere? I'll knock you for that shit.

I'm no saint and will never claim to be. Some of the things I did when younger was very stupid, but I can at least say I've never pressured or manipulated a woman for sex. What is with these guys fucking maids? Schwarzenegger did this too.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Grooming may not be the right term, I'll give you that, but playing off as a bastion of decency when you stick your dick anywhere? I'll knock you for that shit.
I actually never heard of the guy and I’m just assuming he’s a progressive tool. You can have left wing views and not be a preachy hypocritical homo about it. Like I said, I love when this shit happens to people like him. “Pressured” and “manipulated” adults is kind of ludicrous in my opinion as well. You reap what you sow, I guess. And I think the maid is just because they’re literally right at your house all the time.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I actually never heard of the guy and I’m just assuming he’s a progressive tool. You can have left wing views and not be a preachy hypocritical homo about it. Like I said, I love when this shit happens to people like him. “Pressured” and “manipulated” adults is kind of ludicrous in my opinion as well. You reap what you sow. And I think the maid is just because they’re literally right at your house.

It's Gaiman's fault for building a Joss Whedon reputation of being a white man who is one of the good ones. He spouts all the correct opinions, condemns JK Rowling, but that means a fanbase that is going to be outraged and upset that he acted on base male urges.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
It's Gaiman's fault for building a Joss Whedon reputation of being a white man who is one of the good ones. He spouts all the correct opinions, condemns JK Rowling, but that means a fanbase that is going to be outraged and upset that he acted on base male urges.
Good, fuck him. I knew that I didn’t have to guh-gle it to confirm my suspicions.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
At least Vince McMahon cared enough to make his sexual assaults hilarious.
There’s nothing illegal about consensually pooping on a 40 year old woman’s face and encouraging her to suck you and your work buddies off. All she had to do was not talk about it and she’d be collecting the $3,000,000 payout that SHE agreed to.

We need a woman’s perspective though

@captain_kamala - would you take a dump on the face from Vince and fuck his buddies for $3M?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
There’s nothing illegal about consensually pooping on a 40 year old woman’s face and encouraging her to suck you and your work buddies off. All she had to do was not talk about it and she’d be collecting the $3,000,000 payout that SHE agreed to.

We need a woman’s perspective though

@captain_kamala - would you take a dump on the face from Vince and fuck his buddies for $3M?
Sure

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I just read a little bit about this.

It was all consensual but it was perverted bdsm shit and they didn’t “fully consent to all of the sexual acts they did” / felt bad about the experience.

So once again, some women said and agreed to whatever the dude wanted to do and then when it didn’t pan out how they wanted (LTR), they flipped on him.

If he had started dating them seriously they wouldn’t have had a single complaint.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I just read a little bit about this.

It was all consensual but it was perverted bdsm shit and they didn’t “fully consent to all of the sexual acts they did” / felt bad about the experience.

So once again, some women said and agreed to whatever the dude wanted to do and then when it didn’t pan out how they wanted (LTR), they flipped on him.

If he had started dating them seriously they wouldn’t have had a single complaint.
Harry is in full damage control mode because he just learned that you can lose your livelihood for grooming adult women in their 20’s.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
All men see themselves as good guys who could get accused of rape at anytime.
Screenshot-20240704-084944-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240704-085631-Chrome.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
All men see themselves as good guys who could get accused of rape at anytime.
Screenshot-20240704-084944-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240704-085631-Chrome.jpg
They basically can, because women have just become complete dog brained children. *Power imbalance " just means women get to pursue higher status men, but if they don't get what they want from him, they accuse him of taking advantage of them.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"Autists are all potential rapists" is an amazing place to land. The cope on Reddit is great too, I think this is also BS but by Neil's own rules it should be the end of his career. I guess women's voices don't matter!
Scalzi and file 770 are oddly silent. Another creep getting cover from the sfwa