• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Need Halloween Costumes? I gotchu, bro!” —MC Serch

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I bet he got them really cheap because they're arriving too late. A retail place off-loaded them because they're dead weight to a business that can't get them to customers in time.

People will pay for some and he'll end up telling them "Sorry, B. Some muhfuckas held them up in transport. Not my fault. Holla at me next year for a special discount!"

He has a LinkedIn which surprised me.

The fact it's really poorly done does not surprise me at all.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I bet he got them really cheap because they're arriving too late. A retail place off-loaded them because they're dead weight to a business that can't get them to customers in time.

People will pay for some and he'll end up telling them "Sorry, B. Some muhfuckas held them up in transport. Not my fault. Holla at me next year for a special discount!"

You speaking from experience?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

I know I'm a broken record at this point, but don't click on LinkedIn profiles unless you're in incognito mode. Your profile'll show up in their notifications.

Forum Clout
Halloween costumes are almost always cheap pieces of garbage, but I have a feeling that Serch is peddling stuff somehow lower than that. Like Chinese knockoffs where it looks similar but the names are a couple of letters different and even worse quality.

He's an enigma in the sense that he's both the jewiest jew ever and the worst jew ever.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Halloween costumes are almost always cheap pieces of garbage, but I have a feeling that Serch is peddling stuff somehow lower than than. Like Chinese knockoff where it looks similar but the names are a couple of letters different and even worse quality.

He's an enigma in the sense that he's both the jewiest jew ever and the worst jew ever.

Want to buy a used Rolexsch… band?