NCIS has a total of 1000 episodes

NCIS and all its spin-off shows have reached a total of 1000 episodes. A THOUSAND EPISODES?!?! Who is watching this? I’ve never seen an episode and I’m guessing it’s older people - boomers watching it and why they have so many spin-offs. I just don’t get it - Fawkin Boomers!
I’ve seen every episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I’m not sure what that makes me other than a huge faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
20 million old people. I don’t know anyone under 60 that watches it.
That’s what I mean, I only know one person who has said they watch it and it’s my uncle who is mid 60s and retired. I just can’t believe that many spin offs have been made to hit 1000 total episodes. Boomers are keeping a lot of awful tv to be continued to be made, when they die off it’s gonna real change entertainment.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve seen every episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I’m not sure what that makes me other than a huge faggot.
But they don’t have a thousand episodes - that’s what I’m shocked over. To be that popular to not only have a main show but multiple spin offs that total 1000 episodes. The Simpsons don’t even have a thousand episodes (they are up to 762) and they been on the air since 1989

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
But they don’t have a thousand episodes - that’s what I’m shocked over. To be that popular to not only have a main show but multiple spin offs that total 1000 episodes. The Simpsons don’t even have a thousand episodes (they are up to 762) and they been on the air since 1989
It's like law and order they just pull headlines and riff out a more interesting story, being a writer for these shows must be the cushiest gig ever.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's like law and order they just pull headlines and riff out a more interesting story, being a writer for these shows must be the cushiest gig ever.
I guess im just shocked with how many options available now for entertainment something like NCIS which is pretty much the same thing every episode could be that successful. Even the best shows “jump the shark” eventually and drop off but I boomers just like something that isn’t too much.