• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Honoria

Forum Clout
Capture.PNG
Captu2re.PNG
Captu3re.PNG

Forum Clout
Let's play Devil's Advocate here. Assume Patrick is 100% innocent, and some kiwi zoomer from nearby drove to the hovel and chucked a can of paint in his driveway. A paint can with nazi sayings and imagery all over it, which could bump it up to a hate crime and carry a more significant penalty.

What does Patrick do?

View attachment 202944

GET HIS FAT FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER THE EVIDENCE.

:image_9251_m: No officer I touched it because I needed to document it on social media. Obviously I wouldn't throw a can of paint in my driveway for attention so I can be immediately ruled out as a suspect.

What's this grey bar over the swastika?

SmartSelect_20240601-135758_Brave.jpg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
This is beyond retarded and has Piggy's hoof prints all over it. He has a camera but no picture or video. No picture of the damage (if any) to Susan even though he said they threw it at it--how would he know if it didn't land anywhere close to it? Why a tiny can of paint as opposed to a nice big one? Why nazi markings? He's extremely fat at this. Obese false flag until proven otherwise.

Forum Clout
Think he censored it so twitter wouldn't ban him.
He altered "evidence" which he took inside the hovel to photograph with his bare hands contaminating the evidence.

He posted security camera photos of those people who "stole" his garbage chairs, but he has no photos of this alleged incident from the same camera?