• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Twitter locked and I helped!

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
E753CE99-CB9E-47D7-A1EA-D2B446246284.jpeg

We still out here, you swishy, racist, pedo, alcoholic, gunless, handjob.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Finally found the video that temporarily turned me retarded.

Will The Count ramble like this on his next show? The apartment boss gets triggered. And of course, Matarese comes up in the comment section.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I finally got my reports but I see his account still there. He can basically say nigger on Twitter all day I guess.

I've made one inoffensive tweet but my account is shadow banned etc. Must be because I've been reporting pieces of shit like Nana.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
That actually helps his cause. He can claim he closed on the house but unfortunately couldn’t post pics because he was “locked.”
I don’t care about the house saga. Everything I know indicates that he’s actually closing on it.
I’m more interested in his Twitter getting banned

Forum Clout
I don’t care about the house saga. Everything I know indicates that he’s actually closing on it.
I’m more interested in his Twitter getting banned
Good point. I’d love for his Twitter to get nuked. He’ll create another of course, but each time he does he loses a good amount of followers. I guess I’ve got to start getting busy. I’ve been lax in my reporting these days.