• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's not having a great evening...

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Man, I remember when he was chatting big shit on the show about his heated pool and telling the girls to just take off their clothes and hop in because the water was warm and every guy in studio just losing their shit.

Then I saw the pictures of the "women" who attended these things, and they were all the kinds of girls who were all fucked up, had something to prove to their abusers, probably had decent friends begging them not to go to "that radio creep's house"
I think Bob Kelly blew up his spot about how ugly the women were. He talked about it on the air.

Forum Clout
Man, I remember when he was chatting big shit on the show about his heated pool and telling the girls to just take off their clothes and hop in because the water was warm and every guy in studio just losing their shit.

Then I saw the pictures of the "women" who attended these things, and they were all the kinds of girls who were all fucked up, had something to prove to their abusers, probably had decent friends begging them not to go to "that radio creep's house"
"Why sure you can bring a few friends" lisped Andy Espresso. "The pool is heated, too!" he said, as he eyeballed the teenage girl's lithe, boyish figure.

"It's just, like, ya know, will there be beers there and stuff?" asked the troubled young trollop. "And, like, could you get us any blow?"

"Of course I can, dear" chuckled Andy. "My best friend is a cop, he gets the best shit. I usually get up around 4, so come by at 7 or 8 or so. Don't forget your swimsuit hahahAholeeeeeshit!" he mindlessly giggled. "Just wait til the guys hear about this" mused Andy. "They'll all be like whoa, Andy is as hetero and straight as fuck and only the youngest, tightest pussy can satisfy him" he pondered. "No one could possibly accuse me of being a fag now, as fags aren't interested in underage skanks like I am" he hissed to himself, as he watched the disgusted, borderline anorexic teen girl walk away.

Forum Clout
Ive literally seen a new apartment complex go up faster.
Seriously, his fabulous dream house was supposedly nearly finished back in August when he "closed". Now, suddenly, it's half-finished. The contractor must be gouging the living fuck out of him.

And what, pray tell, is dainty, dandy Andy Espresso going to do with a muddy creek? It's like having your own mosquito hatchery in your backyard.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Seriously, his fabulous dream house was supposedly nearly finished back in August when he "closed". Now, suddenly, it's half-finished. The contractor must be gouging the living fuck out of him.

And what, pray tell, is dainty, dandy Andy Espresso going to do with a muddy creek? It's like having your own mosquito hatchery in your backyard.
If he fished in it i dont see him knowing what to do when he caught something.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Nice roof. Does the builder have one leg shorter than the other by several inches or what?

FhG3bD6WIAAKyhh

Forum Clout
No doubt. There's also a good chance that he's written cheques that bounced and construction has stopped until he pays what he owes for materials and labour. Andy Pandy has had to sell stocks, bonds, whatever assets he has left (in a shit market) to get them back to work.
"Hello? Hello? This is Andy Espresso! Who am I speaking with?" Andy angrily lisped into the phone. "I am Andy Espresso! I am a very busy entertainer! I run a network! I demand to speak to the foreman immediately!" he effeminately spat.

"Uh yeah, hello? This is Jed Bubkus, and I'm overseeing this project. What can I do ya for, Mr. Espresso?"

"I DEMAND to know what's going on down there! I want my fabulous new dream home completed this instant! I have GOT to get away from these niggers! Niggers! Niggers! They're everywhere here! They're not people!"

"Uhhhh, you're moving TO South Carolina to get away from the nay-gurs? You ain't spent much time down here, have ya, Mr, Espresso?"

"DON'T YOU DARE SASS ME, YOU DUMB HICK" hissed Andy, as he anxiously clutched his beer bottle. "I have guests scheduled to visit me in Greenville...VERY VERY SPECIAL GUESTS, who I HAVE to impress! Gavin McInnes, Gino Bisconte...ring a bell, you hillbilly bung rot? I WANT THAT HOUSE...INCLUDING MY KARAOKE AND GAME ROOM...FINISHED BY THE END OF THE WEEK! IS THAT CLEAR?" screeched Andy, throwing his phone into the nearby pile of unwashed second shirts. Andy threw himself on the sofa, buried his face in his cat and began to sob.

"Who was that, Jed?"

"Nobody, just that Espresso queer again. Here, help me steal these new floor tiles."

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Wait, this is real? The house isn't even built yet? I thought he was waiting for the "pool house" to be finished. Now, all of a sudden, the house itself is still under construction? Smells like bullshit from here.
The picture he showed before was someone else's house and a brotherman drove by to confirm another couple lived there

Ant ran out of money to pay the builders

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Where I live they have been putting up complete, semi-nice detached houses in a matter of months. People are moving in before the grass has finished growing in.

I live in the middle of nowhere and they've been throwing houses up in the same amount of time, including landscaping and fencing off acres of land.

Why you would build when lumber is so expensive right now is mind boggling. Just buying a fixer upper becomes cost prohibitive in a lot of cases. Once again, Anth is doing the wrong shit the wrong way at the wrong time

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Nice roof. Does the builder have one leg shorter than the other by several inches or what?

FhG3bD6WIAAKyhh
My bus driver in school had a gimpy short leg. He had custom shoes that looked like the Kumia Kourt Klassix but one of them had a big platform tread. It was hilarious. He sounded like Napoleon Dynamite's brother and he was constantly screaming at these two little kids who sat up front and fucked with him.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
My bus driver in school had a gimpy short leg. He had custom shoes that looked like the Kumia Kourt Klassix but one of them had a big platform tread. It was hilarious. He sounded like Napoleon Dynamite's brother and he was constantly screaming at these two little kids who sat up front and fucked with him.
Kids find that stuff endlessly funny. Even if someone got a new haircut in class there would be an immediate panel convened to discuss whether it was something to ruin their life over. It's the original Cellar table. I hate to think of the karma coming my way when I'm a stupid feeble old man.

Forum Clout
If a house takes that long to complete there is either a problem getting permits or money either drying up or trickling in slowly. Which seems more likely?

Where I live they have been putting up complete, semi-nice detached houses in a matter of months. People are moving in before the grass has finished growing in.
He probaby has another "guy" like Keith the Cop running the job and skimming of as much as possible. Nana is an easy mark and managing something you have never done before from 800 miles away is just asking to get ripped off.