• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's live on Cozy. Talking about assaulting Dani Brand

Forum Clout
Only connected for 15 secs and he's chewing old lady sweets while hooting and hollering like a a child as he plays. Guessing Missy must be getting railed in the SC house by a jig.

Hes downplaying the biting incident too.

I see the pile of second shirts growing behind him. That one to the right side of the screen has been there since last Wednesday.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I see the pile of second shirts growing behind him. That one to the right side of the screen has been there since last Wednesday.
Hes got a "big collection of used gum" building up just offscreen. Picked that shit out of his mouth and smeared it on something lol

This is Lady Di behavior.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Last day of the month, and no indication whatsoever that ol' Dandy Andy is planning to move anytime soon. He's still in Long Island, fagging out with his niggerish "gaming" setup, and living it up in squalor. He looks and sounds like a demented old man with the open-mouthed chewing and the retarded braying. It would appear that his long speculated upon cognitive decline has already begun. He already wears the same clothes all the time and he always has that bizarre rictus grin on his face, just like a special ed kid.

Forum Clout
Last day of the month, and no indication whatsoever that ol' Dandy Andy is planning to move anytime soon. He's still in Long Island, fagging out with his niggerish "gaming" setup, and living it up in squalor. He looks and sounds like a demented old man with the open-mouthed chewing and the retarded braying. It would appear that his long speculated upon cognitive decline has already begun. He already wears the same clothes all the time and he always has that bizarre rictus grin on his face, just like a special ed kid.
He’s not leaving anytime soon. I think he bought the house to rid himself of the physical presence of Misster Muscles.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Could give a fuck about what people say on chat? Fuck off nana, going to sign up and going in hard
4c1.gif

Forum Clout
He’s not leaving anytime soon. I think he bought the house to rid himself of the physical presence of Misster Muscles.
Honestly, if this live stream look into his depraved, emotionally stunted lifestyle is any indication, I don't think ol' Count Fagula is in any condition to move right now, either mentally or physically. He's all stooped over and potato-shaped, and has all the facial tics and mannerisms of an early-stage dementia patient.

G

Imagine having to game from a bar stool in your barely-better-than-a-studio apartment after this retards career and prior income.