• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana spotted in the wild and looking rough.

Forum Clout
He's dumb and having it built during the verge of a recession. Now he can't get a refrigerator. He also had to re-sign on Missy's apartment in Mineola.
LOL he can't even just buy himself a nice, comfortable, normal house. It has to be built to his wet-brained specifications, with shit like a "game room" he'll use once and never enter again, like with Castle Wopula and his home theater. He just embodies every single human garbage stereotype, with pride, no less.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It's funny how on one hand Nana is deteriorating and aging rapidly, but meanwhile he's mentally regressing at an equally astonishing rate. Living in a tiny apartment with his "girlfriend", wearing the same clothes every day, getting wasted, playing games and posting on social media all night...Nana is essentially a community college dropout, a 21 year old trapped in a seventy-nine year old's body.
Lol

Forum Clout
With the way Cumia has stayed alive in a pickled state, I actually think John might go first.
At least in Nana's case, he legitimately built an actual career for himself. John was a sleazy, stuttering freak Stern plucked from the chorus because he got a kick out of his sputtering, drooling idiocy. Then, despite having no talent whatsoever, he nonetheless managed to spin it into his own "career", which he promptly ruined in a tide of beer and nigger-rich decisions. And on top of that, John smells like shit, to a point where he's physically intolerable to be around.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Jackie and Billy are great. They've done a few more shows like that with Gilbert instead of John and they are hilarious.

Jackie has his moments of kissing his own ass, I get that, but it's still propping up the whole group: himself, Fred, Howard and Robin. He's really not that looney to say it's just him that brought Howard his best lines, but it wouldn't be far from the truth if he did insist that. Howard had fucking writers, it's only right to give Martling credit.

Billy is a genius along the likes of Mel Blanc. His vocal range is astounding, and he can imitate so many people and characters. He's definitely gotten funnier over the years, too. His time with Jackie and Fred really helped.

Forum Clout
Jackie has his moments of kissing his own ass, I get that, but it's still propping up the whole group: himself, Fred, Howard and Robin. He's really not that looney to say it's just him that brought Howard his best lines, but it wouldn't be far from the truth if he did insist that. Howard had fucking writers, it's only right to give Martling credit.

Billy is a genius along the likes of Mel Blanc. His vocal range is astounding, and he can imitate so many people and characters. He's definitely gotten funnier over the years, too. His time with Jackie and Fred really helped.
The Billy West years were by far the best era of the HSS. And Jackie was a constant source of comedy gold. Not only was he the show's laugh track, but his zany Bayville lifestyle was always great comedy fodder. And unlike Retartie, Jackie could take it as well as he dished it out.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Lol, doesn't sound like even he believes this shit. He's fidgeting and squirming away.

Didn't he just sign up for another 12 months in that little apartment that he hides away in? I'm convinced he's holding off the move as he knows it's the definitive end to his career by leaving NY. No more hanger-ons like Geno, Big A and Bobo to fluff his ego, he'll lose touch with everyone. He really won't be seeing Norton no mo' (not that he does much these days anyway)

Forum Clout
Lol, doesn't sound like even he believes this shit. He's fidgeting and squirming away.

Didn't he just sign up for another 12 months in that little apartment that he hides away in? I'm convinced he's holding off the move as he knows it's the definitive end to his career by leaving NY. No more hanger-ons like Geno, Big A and Bobo to fluff his ego, he'll lose touch with everyone. He really won't be seeing Norton no mo' (not that he does much these days anyway)
Yup, he signed up for another year on that place. If he was so determined to go to SC, he could have gone down there and rented an apartment while his house was being finished. Actually that would have made sense because this way he could have direct oversight on the project: you know to keep the contractors in line and ensure things are moving forward.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Yup, he signed up for another year on that place. If he was so determined to go to SC, he could have gone down there and rented an apartment while his house was being finished. Actually that would have made sense because this way he could have direct oversight on the project: you know to keep the contractors in line and ensure things are moving forward.

He's absolutely 100% getting taken for a ride by these contractors. Contractors are already cheap pieces of shit and he places his full trust in one states away. Ha ha holy shit I'm being sucked dry from every corner!!!

Forum Clout
Wanted to add it would have been an easy move.

“Hello, Moving Co? I’m inquiring about a move from Long Island to South Carolina”

“Sure Ma’am, can you give us an inventory of items you would like us to move?”

“Well, I have two computer desks, a large Cat tree, a 42” TV, a loveseat, a framed photo of Mannix and four shirts.”

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The Billy West years were by far the best era of the HSS. And Jackie was a constant source of comedy gold. Not only was he the show's laugh track, but his zany Bayville lifestyle was always great comedy fodder. And unlike Retartie, Jackie could take it as well as he dished it out.

Jackie had three things that always worked against him:

- He knew his worth and held it over Howard until finally Wiggy cracked and believed he didn't need him.

- He could take the beatings and live his life, but because he knew it fed the show, he fought back better than anyone

- Out of all four, he was the only one that didn't use Don Buchwald as an agent.

The last one was his real detriment. I've never liked what I've heard of the guy, sounds like a snake, but Buchwald got that crew paid. Jackie stuck to his own ways, and when Tom called his bluff for the final time, no one came to his aid.

Really the biggest loss for the show.

Forum Clout
Jackie had three things that always worked against him:

- He knew his worth and held it over Howard until finally Wiggy cracked and believed he didn't need him.

- He could take the beatings and live his life, but because he knew it fed the show, he fought back better than anyone

- Out of all four, he was the only one that didn't use Don Buchwald as an agent.

The last one was his real detriment. I've never liked what I've heard of the guy, sounds like a snake, but Buchwald got that crew paid. Jackie stuck to his own ways, and when Tom called his bluff for the final time, no one came to his aid.

Really the biggest loss for the show.
The HSS was never the same again after Jackie quit. I know a lot of Retartie fanboys like to pretend that was the "golden era" of the show, but it wasn't even close.

G

He's absolutely 100% getting taken for a ride by these contractors. Contractors are already cheap pieces of shit and he places his full trust in one states away. Ha ha holy shit I'm being sucked dry from every corner!!!
Absolutely. I had my country place completely restored and remodelled a few years ago. I was working in a different country most of the time back then so couldn't be around to oversee it so I hired a friend of a friend to manage it. He has a background in construction and was getting paid quite well but you expect them to fiddle the numbers a bit. Ditto for the tradesmen and materials. If they come close to taking the piss then you have to put them in their place.

The worst thing you can do is try to be matey with them. They'll walk all over you. Faggots like Anthony always try to get workmen or whatever to like them. How soon do you think he starts dropping "back when I worked in HVAC" stories. Who cares if they like you. Be polite but firm. I'm paying you to do a job. Do it well and reasonably on time and budget and I'll tell other people about you and you'll get more business. Be lazy and try and screw me over more than I expect you to and that's your bad luck. Tradesmen who are professional and honest are worth their weight in gold and a lot of them, if they work hard and manage their money well, can retire millionaires.

Boomia-esque rant over.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Absolutely. I had my country place completely restored and remodelled a few years ago. I was working in a different country most of the time back then so couldn't be around to oversee it so I hired a friend of a friend to manage it. He has a background in construction and was getting paid quite well but you expect them to fiddle the numbers a bit. Ditto for the tradesmen and materials. If they come close to taking the piss then you have to put them in their place.

The worst thing you can do is try to be matey with them. They'll walk all over you. Faggots like Anthony always try to get workmen or whatever to like them. How soon do you think he starts dropping "back when I worked in HVAC" stories. Who cares if they like you. Be polite but firm. I'm paying you to do a job. Do it well and reasonably on time and budget and I'll tell other people about you and you'll get more business. Be lazy and try and screw me over more than I expect you to and that's your bad luck. Tradesmen who are professional and honest are worth their weight in gold and a lot of them, if they work hard and manage their money well, can retire millionaires.

Boomia-esque rant over.

Id love to see the face on the guy Cumia hired when he found out he's moderately wealthy and will be states away. It's a grifters wet dream.

G

“Just tell em that there’s a fuckin supply shortage cause of biden”

“Alright, we’re gonna bleed that nigger dry! Hahahha”

A1E83BE9-E9E3-40CF-9E5E-4DEDE41990F8.jpeg