• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana spotted in the wild and looking rough.

G

Got this text from a friend of mine, thought you guys would enjoy hearing times are tough for Nana. Looking like shit and taking the train with the peasants. He should have just behaved.

Attachments

• 121DFE1E-F338-402F-898F-24F653AECFC7.jpeg
    121DFE1E-F338-402F-898F-24F653AECFC7.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 576
Forum Clout

Attachments

• 94600D92-91B0-481D-874E-00068AA95B46.jpeg
    94600D92-91B0-481D-874E-00068AA95B46.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 68636CEE-DE0F-4F6B-B8F1-1C43AD93AD59.jpeg
    68636CEE-DE0F-4F6B-B8F1-1C43AD93AD59.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 65
Forum Clout
It's funny how on one hand Nana is deteriorating and aging rapidly, but meanwhile he's mentally regressing at an equally astonishing rate. Living in a tiny apartment with his "girlfriend", wearing the same clothes every day, getting wasted, playing games and posting on social media all night...Nana is essentially a community college dropout, a 21 year old trapped in a seventy-nine year old's body.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
It's funny how on one hand Nana is deteriorating and aging rapidly, but meanwhile he's mentally regressing at an equally astonishing rate. Living in a tiny apartment with his "girlfriend", wearing the same clothes every day, getting wasted, playing games and posting on social media all night...Nana is essentially a community college dropout, a 21 year old trapped in a seventy-nine year old's body.
Its like that Tom Hanks movie Big. Except adult Anthony molests his child friend for 120 minutes on the screen.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
With alcoholics the mind goes before the body goes. Look at Lady Di. Anthony will end up like Uncle Junior with Bobo talking to him like that one comic that people post here.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I have never seen someone deteriate as quickly as Anthony did after he got fired. If you compare the following picture you'd think it was taken in 2002 but was just 8 years ago.

View attachment 45957
Its alcoholism, look at stuttering John too, just 3 years ago, he looks and sounds like a completely different person. At least Nana retained her voice.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Its alcoholism, look at stuttering John too, just 3 years ago, he looks and sounds like a completely different person. At least Nana retained her voice.

John is one of the sadder cases. He's burned every bridge in his life, there's nothing but anger there.

There was a video with him, Billy West, and Jackie Martling discussing the Stern days. While there was a common thread of negativity - Tom Chiassuno was an ass (I would agree with that), E! didn't pay shit (believe that too) - Billy and Jackie were fairly humble and looked back on that time mostly with fondness. Jackie deserved to take more credit than he does but he still calls Howard a genius, so I'll give the Jokeman some credit here. But John? Angry, bitter, went on a tirade about Don Buckwald (which to be fair, sounded true)... He is a miserable human being, his ex wife hates him, and his son (yes, it was his daughter that transitioned but I'm not here to ruin someone's day, awroight) won't have anything to do with him.

With the way Cumia has stayed alive in a pickled state, I actually think John might go first.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Not to be pedantic but he is what he actually is, a high school drop out. Ant's living a very similar life. He isn't getting rocked on vodka like a college kid, he's drinking the same kind of beers he could steal from his dad's fridge. It's like he lives with his parents, off their money, but the parent is just Ant's previous career, and instead of his parent dying to worry him it's his retirement evaporating.

Last edited:

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Why hasn’t he bought a house yet
That takes money, or at least credit. Can you imagine how fast a loan officer would bounce a Cumia out of a bank?

"Alright Mr. Cumia, your business has lost you money for 32 consecutive quarters..."
"Don't worry Ant, I'll cover it."
"And what do you do, sir?"
"I'm his brother."
"But what do you do?"
"I'm his brother."
"But... for income, I mean."
*COW-EYED STARE*

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
John is one of the sadder cases. He's burned every bridge in his life, there's nothing but anger there.

There was a video with him, Billy West, and Jackie Martling discussing the Stern days. While there was a common thread of negativity - Tom Chiassuno was an ass (I would agree with that), E! didn't pay shit (believe that too) - Billy and Jackie were fairly humble and looked back on that time mostly with fondness. Jackie deserved to take more credit than he does but he still calls Howard a genius, so I'll give the Jokeman some credit here. But John? Angry, bitter, went on a tirade about Don Buckwald (which to be fair, sounded true)... He is a miserable human being, his ex wife hates him, and his son (yes, it was his daughter that transitioned but I'm not here to ruin someone's day, awroight) won't have anything to do with him.

With the way Cumia has stayed alive in a pickled state, I actually think John might go first.
Jackie and Billy are great. They've done a few more shows like that with Gilbert instead of John and they are hilarious.